Mafia Game 94.5 - Marvel Time!

House Wythers

The idea is certainly not good -- hardly surprising, given the source. But this reaction is also dubious.

Dubious, what is dubious about it? I've seen people claim, and soft claim in this game already. Some don't see it as a problem at all. I do see it as a problem, but since noone else seem to care I'm not certain. I'm not that experienced so I'm going with my instincts here, but instincts can be wrong.

Dubious, what is dubious about it? I've seen people claim, and soft claim in this game already. Some don't see it as a problem at all. I do see it as a problem, but since noone else seem to care I'm not certain. I'm not that experienced so I'm going with my instincts here, but instincts can be wrong.

Depends on the roles. The problem with claiming, especially if you have a shitty role, is that you end up potentially eliminating yourself as a target of the FM. THerefore, with their kill, they might end up hitting someone with a good role and you effectively put them in the crossfire. That's why claiming now sucks.

But, if you have a role like mine, the moment I use it, everyone will know that I have it. Let me show you.

Phoenix

Silver Surfer

Yes, you guessed it, I have two votes. Given my ego, this is a role I like and will use.

It is day 1

13 players remain: Black Widow, Bruce Banner, Cyclops, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Emma Frost, Human Torch, Mr. Immortal, Phoenix, Punisher, Silver Surfer, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

3 votes for Phoenix (Silver Surfer, Emma Frost, Punisher)

2 votes for Silver Surfer (Squirrel Girl, Punisher)

1 vote for Cyclops (Black Widow)

1 vote for Emma Frost (Phoenix)

1 vote for Doctor Doom (Wolverine)

6 players have not voted: Bruce Banner, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Human Torch, Mr. Immortal, Cyclops

Your superhero choice was really lame. Punisher, seriously? Awful.

They rewarded that pick with a good power? What the hell, mods.

Yes, you guessed it, I have two votes. Given my ego, this is a role I like and will use.

The Herald of Galactus seems to have a point ... strange indeed are the actions of the mods. But what degree of artistry would you expect from the bumbling agents of SHIELD? In Latveria, vigilantes are dealt with harshly, not rewarded ... for justice is a serious matter -- and as such, should be left to Doom alone.

Punisher -- can you vote for the same person twice? Or must your two votes be for different people?

Well, it doesn't seem to affect voting majority at least (checking the vote-count seems to confirm so), which I *think* makes it more likely that Punisher's role is aligned to the town.

Punisher, what do you think of Wolverine's #107?

The mods said that alignment is completely random, independent of role. Do you not believe this??

Archived