ASOIF Elimination Game 22: Greatest Female Character Final

Baitac

Maybe I haven't understood well, but it's sounds a little complicated...

Like, first, you post your vote without score. see if you were nin'jd, and edit with the correct score. There might still be some problems, but perhaps fewer, imho

just so you don't post an incorrect score, creating a domino effect :D

Like, first, you post your vote without score. see if you were nin'jd, and edit with the correct score. There might still be some problems, but perhaps fewer, imho

Hmm... it sounds like a good idea to avoid people voting over incorrect scores due to ninjas

we've been doing that the whole time, while you're editing your score, others are too... it gets messy anyway

I disagree with ending the game, just like I did in the last game when my guy was losing badly. It sets a bad precedent for future games if people just agree to tie with the final two.

So, i'd like to place my vote if the game is stil going on.

Then place it. I don't think AryaSnow counted yours toward the vote. :)

Agree to stop 7

Disagree to stop 2

Current score:

Arya 24

Sansa 7

I counted only the explicit votes.

It seems to me a difficult rule to make understand to everybody comes here.

There is a high risk that some people post the score immediately.

The problem is that this game became unplayable when the Sansa fans came in. This resulted in a stoppage during a Sansa surge which already makes the result biased and unfair.

The problem was the flood of people, I agree, but stopping the game at that point was necessary since nobody knew what the correct score was, making it unfair to both parties. I want Sansa to win too!

In my head I'm just going to say that since Sansa-fans caused the entire system to crash, she wins. What's the point of a biased game?

The problem was the flood of people, I agree, but stopping the game at that point was necessary since nobody knew what the correct score was, making it unfair to both parties. I want Sansa to win too!

Archived