ASOIF Elimination Game 22: Greatest Female Character Final

Baitac

Don't feel bad. Most of my candidates lose too. :laugh: BTW, I love your sig.... :wub:

In the Greatest Character thread, I couldn't even fight for them, they died while I was sleeping xD

But Sansa was so close to winning this time!

Aww thanks! One of my favorite Damphair quotes, and the ending to one of my favorite songs :P

Don't! The Stark sisters beat everyone else! We started with a lot of characters. We had three rounds.

Yeah, it was a hard fight!

Some more great mistakes: Robb sending Theon alone to deal with Lord Balon, Balon refusing Robb's offer and crowning himself, his decision to attack the North without getting allies, Theon invading Winterfell, Theon trusting ReekRamsay, and so many more on that storyline alone...

My suggestion for the next one would be Better than the Book: characters you love even more after seeing their screen portrayals, or TV-only characters. I feel like it's a category where there's no easy winner (I'm split between Tywin, Bronn, Ned, and Cersei myself) and there's the potential for some humor as well (Walder Frey, Ros, or season 1 Gregor Clegane, whose only line was yelling for his sword).

Another game idea is favourite "evil" character, as opposed to most evil character.

Some examples of "evil" characters that are fairly popular:

Roose

Ramsay

Euron

Victarion

Tywin

Cersei

Littlefinger

Walder Frey

Varys

Aerys II

Joffrey

The Other who killed Waymar Royce

The Other Sam killed

Melisandre

These characters are generally viewed as evil (well the Others as a whole are viewed as evil, and these two are the only two that distinguished themselves), I think.

Of course whether they are evil, and how evil they are is very subjective, and I would call these characters dark grey, rather than evil, but the meaning is similar enough.

I don't like the evil characters idea. The idea of 'evil' is VERY subjective. Just about everyone you put on the list it could easily be argued that they aren't evil by any means. They are just acting in the best interest of their faction. Only a few can genuinely be labeled as evil, such as Euron, and possibly Joff.

Also, what makes you think the Others are evil? We have no idea of their identity or origins, much less their motivations. It doesn't seem to be GRRM's style to have a genuinely evil faction, there has to be more to the Others.

I don't like the evil characters idea. The idea of 'evil' is VERY subjective. Just about everyone you put on the list it could easily be argued that they aren't evil by any means. They are just acting in the best interest of their faction. Only a few can genuinely be labeled as evil, such as Euron, and possibly Joff.

But if you do "Most evil character", the subjectiveness of the evil would be the point of the game.

Anyway I like "worst mistakes" too.

I took a vow :smug: I won't hurt any of them.

You are better at keeping this wow than me. :(

You guys are fighting like the sisters that you are! Next thread suggestions? No more fighting ladies & gents. :)

Have you not said you would support my idea?

I vote for the best animal edition. It was proposed some times before already, but never chosen. Give the direwolves, boars, bears, and Mormont's raven a chance! :commie:

Sansa :(

There, there. She is not dead, just hidden. She might visit you in your dreams tonight again.

Archived