AGOT Mafia 95 - The Cat King's Return

House Targaryen

Back.

No? I think it's a much safer plan to let newbie scum play without interfering much, since newbie = town usually... An interference from coaching would probably become obvious. So I think it's possible that her partners only told her to make bigger posts. Why only now? I can't possibly know, but better late than never. It would have been worse for her to keep up with her one liners.

This is the second time you say this and it's bugging me. First, what makes you think I'd be Fuzzy's partner? Second, I don't understand why you're calling me a weak player and how that makes me her partner?? Why do you think her partners are weak, even?

I don't think You Re a particulary good player. From this game alone since I've no idea who you are. It was a possibility, that Fuzzy wasn't coached because her partners were weak themselves. I suggested You and Lion cuz You were my other suspects.

I'm leaving soon...I'm happy with my vote on Kerouac for a number of reasons.

Seriously, his posts seem forced...he's way too concerned with his own image and the Snuggles NK fits him perfectly.

I think Fuzzy is a good bet for scum too, but I'm willing to let him go for today since that seems to be the way people are swinging. I don't think Lion is as good a lynch as those though atm.

It is day 2

13 players remain: 50 Shades, Boots II., Buttons, Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Kerouac, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

3 votes for Kerouac (Fuzzypants, Cagaitinhas, Buttons)

2 votes for Sockington (Panther Schnaps, 50 Shades)

2 votes for Fuzzypants (Pikachu, Kerouac)

1 vote for Zazzles (Lord Wannabe Lion)

1 vote for Cagaitinhas (Fluffer McKitty)

1 vote for Lord Wannabe Lion (Zazzles)

3 players have not voted: Boots II., Sockington, Valium Sunrise.

Cat King Piper is back in da houz.

I'm leaving soon...I'm happy with my vote on Kerouac for a number of reasons.

Seriously, his posts seem forced...he's way too concerned with his own image and the Snuggles NK fits him perfectly.

I think Fuzzy is a good bet for scum too, but I'm willing to let him go for today since that seems to be the way people are swinging. I don't think Lion is as good a lynch as those though atm.

He isn't getting lynched. Put your vote on a serious wagon

It is day 2

13 players remain: 50 Shades, Boots II., Buttons, Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Kerouac, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

4 votes for Fuzzypants (Pikachu, Kerouac, Boots II., Zazzles)

3 votes for Kerouac (Fuzzypants, Cagaitinhas, Buttons)

2 votes for Sockington (Panther Schnaps, 50 Shades)

1 vote for Zazzles (Lord Wannabe Lion)

1 vote for Cagaitinhas (Fluffer McKitty)

2 players have not voted: Sockington, Valium Sunrise.

Archived