AGOT Mafia 95 - The Cat King's Return

House Targaryen

Cagaitinhas- I generally like your play but would like to hear your insight into a couple of other players, I really don't know what your stance is on anyone bar Kerouac, Fuzzy and Socks really and even yesterday, you only really interacted with Grizzabella. You did mention you could compromise on Wannabe Lion yesterday, has your opinion on him changed since yesterday?

I've reread Lion, and I feel much better about him today. He is pushing Zazzle for what I believe are good reasons. I strongly disagree with Zazzle about his obv inno read on Kerouac, and I think Zazzle is confusing. I think that there are so few suspecting him is suspect, but I have to reread him more carefully I think so I wouldn't vote him today except as compromise.

I'm feeling good about Schnaps at the moment (I'm paranoid as usual, but not that much yet). I like Fluffer, and you. I don't want to lynch Fuzzy as I have said earlier. I'm unsure about Valium and Pikachu. Socks is null also.

I'm really sorry but I've been held up all day, I have not read much more than just kept up with the thread. My vote stays as it is unless something makes someone else a lot worse in the time left. I can compromise on Zazzle.

It is day 2

13 players remain: 50 Shades, Boots II., Buttons, Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Kerouac, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

5 votes for Fuzzypants (Pikachu, Kerouac, Boots II., Zazzles, Valium Sunrise)

4 votes for Kerouac (Fuzzypants, Cagaitinhas, Buttons, Fluffer McKitty)

2 votes for Sockington (Panther Schnaps, 50 Shades)

1 vote for Zazzles (Lord Wannabe Lion)

1 player has not voted: Sockington.

It is day 2

13 players remain: 50 Shades, Boots II., Buttons, Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Kerouac, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

5 votes for Fuzzypants (Pikachu, Kerouac, Boots II., Zazzles, Valium Sunrise)

4 votes for Kerouac (Fuzzypants, Cagaitinhas, Buttons, Fluffer McKitty)

2 votes for Sockington (Panther Schnaps, 50 Shades)

2 votes for Zazzles (Lord Wannabe Lion, Sockington)

Back

Ugh it seems lie some people arereally sure of Kerouac's innocence but I have no idea who it is and I'm reluctant about Fuzzy for today. Gonna take one more quick look but I have to switch, it'll probably be Kerry.

i think zazzles is the only one calling me obv town. if ya just read me then idk, its kinda obvious im town? especially if ya use meta :P

Ok I'm here. Gimme five minutes to get to my computer on a phone now. Whoever said the inno reads on me are just because of meta and gut? Guess what, the scum reads on me are Just because of gut too. People are just saying I'm faking emotion or forcing responses. That's gut, lol.

No, I'm voting you because of your link to the night kill and because of your switch in opinion on Cagai. Going from "It's not enough to go on, won't vote today" to "Totally scummy post, will be happy to lynch" is a big change. And saying you remembered that catch up posts are scummy doesn't make sense, because it's obvious from the first time you mentioned it you thought it was a little scummy, so you didn't come to any massively new realizations. Just decided to change your tactics.

Archived