AGOT Mafia 95 - The Cat King's Return

House Targaryen

Okay, I'm back earlier than I thought I'd be:

Ok I'm here. Gimme five minutes to get to my computer on a phone now. Whoever said the inno reads on me are just because of meta and gut? Guess what, the scum reads on me are Just because of gut too. People are just saying I'm faking emotion or forcing responses. That's gut, lol.

But the fact that you seem to be trying very hard to make yourself "look good", not to mention the over-the-top explanations to things that weren't even questions are not gut. They are fact.

I can switch to Kerry but don't want to. Fuzz has more votes and is more suspicious.

No prize today?

Why do you not want to vote Kerry, I can't remember if you gave a reason.

I could definitely switch to Fuzzy, when I first arrived he was my number one suspect. But Kerouac's reactions and Fuzzy's decision to start posting a bit more slightly changed the order of my suspects.

No, I'm voting you because of your link to the night kill and because of your switch in opinion on Cagai. Going from "It's not enough to go on, won't vote today" to "Totally scummy post, will be happy to lynch" is a big change. And saying you remembered that catch up posts are scummy doesn't make sense, because it's obvious from the first time you mentioned it you thought it was a little scummy, so you didn't come to any massively new realizations. Just decided to change your tactics.

ONE GOD DAMN NIGHT KILL ISNT A VALID REASON FOR A VOTE. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, IF ANOTHER OF MY CRITICS DIED TONIGHT WOULD THAT BE A VALID REASON, A LA WHISKEYJACK IN FRINGE.

on cagai- i noted originally that post was a little scummy, and then i remembered someone saying on the mafia board that catch up posts and summary posts are a scum tell. so i looked again at it, posted my thoughts, and he attacked me immediately. that reaction solidified my scum read on him.

It does bother me that Fuzzy have not come back after the drama sorti. I had hoped she would participate some at least. (I know I'm not one to speak of being absent though)

I fear that she will not show up again, and then we have lost a player anyhow.

This.

I fear Fuzzy won't contribute anymore, but I think chance of her being town is bigger than Kerouac's chance of being town. Can't decide between two of them.

Okay, I'm back earlier than I thought I'd be:

But the fact that you seem to be trying very hard to make yourself "look good", not to mention the over-the-top explanations to things that weren't even questions are not gut. They are fact.

im trying to make myself look good now at this last point in the day because i dont want to be lynched, because i want to keep playing. not like i have time for a huge reread, and everything that can be said of me or fuzzy has been said.

But Kerouac, my post was not a catch up post? I wanted to give some reads before I left, allthough I didn't have much to offer I know.

The ones I wrote about were my suspects, not a catch up on everyone.

i didnt remember you posting all that much before that, and then it seemed like a catchup post because of that, plus you left right after. in hindsight, i guess its more of a big ass summary, but hindsight being 20/20 and all that...

but aside from that, our whole big argument made me think you were scum even more so than did that one post.

ONE GOD DAMN NIGHT KILL ISNT A VALID REASON FOR A VOTE. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, IF ANOTHER OF MY CRITICS DIED TONIGHT WOULD THAT BE A VALID REASON, A LA WHISKEYJACK IN FRINGE.

on cagai- i noted originally that post was a little scummy, and then i remembered someone saying on the mafia board that catch up posts and summary posts are a scum tell. so i looked again at it, posted my thoughts, and he attacked me immediately. that reaction solidified my scum read on him.

See, that outrage. The nk obviously not my biggest reason for voting you, I've barely mentioned it. The other reason is much more valid to me, and the staged feeling of the fight with Cagai. But you come out shouting because you're SO PASSIONATE ABOUT BEING MISJUDGED!

It doesn't seem real.

im trying to make myself look good now at this last point in the day because i dont want to be lynched, because i want to keep playing. not like i have time for a huge reread, and everything that can be said of me or fuzzy has been said.

You've been doing it ever since the slightest bit of pressure was put on you!

And that's a cop-out answer, you're really not doing anything to sway my opinion.

Town tell here. Just how I feel it. For the Ones Who think I'm confusing, this is why I Wanted to hold back. Some say I have to change my style and when I do, I'm suspicious cuz I'm holding back. Now, you have to live with me Playing like this. Damn it.

It is day 2

13 players remain: 50 Shades, Boots II., Buttons, Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Kerouac, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

5 votes for Fuzzypants (Pikachu, Kerouac, Boots II., Zazzles, Valium Sunrise)

5 votes for Kerouac (Fuzzypants, Cagaitinhas, Buttons, Fluffer McKitty, Lord Wannabe Lion)

2 votes for Sockington (Panther Schnaps, 50 Shades)

1 vote for Zazzles (Sockington)

You've been doing it ever since the slightest bit of pressure was put on you!

And that's a cop-out answer, you're really not doing anything to sway my opinion.

ooh, wow, i didnt sway your opinion. woe is me. i answered questions on me originally. then when people really started thinking im scum out of the blue because i sound like im faking emotion or some shit like that, yes, then i defend myself vigorously.

I fear Fuzzy won't contribute anymore, but I think chance of her being town is bigger than Kerouac's chance of being town. Can't decide between two of them.

My feeling also, I really believe Fuzzy is more likely town. That's why my vote is where it is. Even if she will not contribute, if we lynch her we would lynch an innocent instead of a likely FM. That's my reasoning.

jesus christ, i wish someone actually posted a case instead of gut bullshit. fuzzypants god damn lied about experience >.>

we have what, 13 minutes?

hell, id even wish you guys knew who i was cuz then youd know im inno lol.

so, how bout it. anyone wanna solidify all of your bullshit gut into one post and call it a case? or you just gonna lynch me for lack of a better option. (besides fuzzy- you know, the better option.)

Archived