AGOT Mafia 95 - The Cat King's Return

House Targaryen

Oh woe am I :rolleyes: Don't you think it's more suspicious to not vote and have to explain yourself, than just hammer because you're running out of time? People hammer innocents all the time, in case you haven't noticed.

For the fighting part. I could think You feared connection To Fuzzy. But I can understand that part.

FTR what is your stance on Zazzles at the moment, 50?

I had Zazz squirreled early on and it's an individual I particularly hate dealing with. It's hard to get a good read on him because he keeps throwing out "gut" and "meta" and other reasons only beknownst to him. I guess I'd call him a weak town because he seems to be scumhunting and the way he confidently defended Kerouac looked good.

I had Zazz squirreled early on and it's an individual I particularly hate dealing with. It's hard to get a good read on him because he keeps throwing out "gut" and "meta" and other reasons only beknownst to him. I guess I'd call him a weak town because he seems to be scumhunting and the way he confidently defended Kerouac looked good.

Did You even read my posts? My first three scum reads are not gut at all. Fluffy and you are pariculary null so I'll USe my gut on You. Panther and Pikachu are obv innocent for me. I feel like everybody doesn't even try. Or Maybe I'm completly blind and You are all knowing everything. But I doubt that since we already had two mislynches, the second one Being so horrible I was wanting To yell how obtuse You are( changed the wording so it's not offensive)

Next morning. You find a message scratched into the cat tree:

Hi folkz!

I'm gone for good. I wants to hav reel adventurz cuz U R booring. A cats need its freedom!

Byebye,

BUTTONS

Hmmh, apparently someone talked Buttons into leaving the camp. He was a good fellow, and you miss him and his stench already.

Buttons (Fireball07) was killed sent away. He was a member of the Cat King Faction.

It is day 3

11 players remain: 50 Shades, Boots II., Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

11 players have not voted: 50 Shades, Boots II., Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

I'll vote Lord Wannabe Lion . His vote on me is very opportunistic, even if I'm not a particulary easy target. The content is small( bigger than Fuzzy's though). His defense of Fuzzypants bothers me( I'm not that sure he'd defend his partner so blatantly or buddy a very suspect kitty), but I still feel good about this.

It is day 2

13 players remain: 50 Shades, Boots II., Buttons, Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Kerouac, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

7 votes for Kerouac (Fuzzypants, Cagaitinhas, Buttons, Fluffer McKitty, Lord Wannabe Lion, Sockington, Pikachu)

5 votes for Fuzzypants (Kerouac, Boots II., Zazzles, Valium Sunrise, Panther Schnaps)

1 vote for Sockington (50 Shades)

Kerouac has been hammered. Piper should be here any time now to flip/scene.

Can we assume that all three FM weren't on the same wagon? Even if Fuzzy turns out to be scum?

I'd put it at one on the Fuzzy wagon and two on the Kerouac, or all 3 on Kerouac then. I don't think 50 Shades is a baddie, currently, as I don't see why he wouldn't have hammered as an FM. Appearances and all, I guess, but someone has to hammer, and I don't think it would have gone badly for him if he did.

Of the 5 on Fuzzy I feel good about Panther and Zazzles (has been giving town vibes re: the Kerouac lynch), and with Kerouac gone it's between Boots and Valium. Of those 2, I'd say Boots just because I've not gotten a bad feeling from Valium, but I've never really gotten any sense of Boots.

Of the 7 on Kerouac, Buttons is gone, I feel fine about myself, leaving Fuzzy, Cagai, Lion, Sock, and Pikachu. Why is Pika obvs inno to you, Zazzles? More meta reasoning? I'm not the wisest squirrel, but I recognize some traits in Pika, and don't find they inspire much confidence in me regarding his innocence.

I'd put it at one on the Fuzzy wagon and two on the Kerouac, or all 3 on Kerouac then. I don't think 50 Shades is a baddie, currently, as I don't see why he wouldn't have hammered as an FM. Appearances and all, I guess, but someone has to hammer, and I don't think it would have gone badly for him if he did.

Of the 5 on Fuzzy I feel good about Panther and Zazzles (has been giving town vibes re: the Kerouac lynch), and with Kerouac gone it's between Boots and Valium. Of those 2, I'd say Boots just because I've not gotten a bad feeling from Valium, but I've never really gotten any sense of Boots.

Of the 7 on Kerouac, Buttons is gone, I feel fine about myself, leaving Fuzzy, Cagai, Lion, Sock, and Pikachu. Why is Pika obvs inno to you, Zazzles? More meta reasoning? I'm not the wisest squirrel, but I recognize some traits in Pika, and don't find they inspire much confidence in me regarding his innocence.

Pika doesn't give a damn how he looks. You can put some meta, but everybody who'd look that way is town. He could totally fake This kind of reaction, but I don't think This is the case and will think later. His reads seem genuine, but he doesn't have many scum reads

Pika doesn't give a damn how he looks. You can put some meta, but everybody who'd look that way is town. He could totally fake This kind of reaction, but I don't think This is the case and will think later. His reads seem genuine, but he doesn't have many scum reads

I know he doesn't give a damn about how he looks, but that seems like an easy trait to duplicate when you're scum, especially if you know people will react with "That's just Pika, doing his thing." I would be more inclined to agree with you if he seemed to be more actively scum-hunting while not giving a damn, but he's not.

Not at the top of my list, but no one seems to even consider suspecting him, which is a little strange to me.

I know he doesn't give a damn about how he looks, but that seems like an easy trait to duplicate when you're scum, especially if you know people will react with "That's just Pika, doing his thing." I would be more inclined to agree with you if he seemed to be more actively scum-hunting while not giving a damn, but he's not.

Not at the top of my list, but no one seems to even consider suspecting him, which is a little strange to me.

It was still Day two. But he was scumhunting, IMHO

ETA: Can I see your list? BTW, I feel better about you know, not sure where I'd go if Lion and Fuzzy both fliped town. Valium for sure, but meh

Archived