AGOT Mafia 95 - The Cat King's Return

House Targaryen

Oh and obligatory buttons?!? post.

I really don't know what to make of that death. I was really hoping it would be me and the killers would put me out of my misery for being rather useless in this game. My reads suck. And I hate that I got called into the kitty park early and could only give a half-assed contribution to the lynch, and then had to stay late. Kitties going into labor...kitties getting sick...blah. Sorry whining, but this has been a shit week at the kitty park as I've been doing other kittie's responsibilities.

Anyway, hmmm...

I really need to review some things.

I'm going to try yet again to be objective where Sock is concerned. I just read through my emails I sent the mod and I said she might be a clueless innocent on day one - so that was my first impression, maybe I should trust it? I don't know. I'm having a hard time getting past the distortion of day one. I see that she said she's rethinking me but mentioned diluting the day one stuff and day one lynch, and that gets on my nerves again. If she's innocent, then we're just really have a clash of different view points or something. I see her reaction to me as distorting and misrepresenting and she sees my reaction to her as undermining and negating. Which my intent wasn't to do what I'm accused of, and if she's innocent she might have just been saying things as she sees them.

Also, the day one lynch crap is crap. I know that I do tend to get shit sometimes for my day one lynch behavior unless I feel confident in someone, but it's still crap. I had a ready made reason to push two lynches: Sock and Griza. In the midst of that I read the iso's of people others had brought up or were absent and gave opinions - namely buttons and black shadow - both innocent. I literally had every reason to push either Griza or Sock due to my interactions but felt that Griza was genuine in her responses and decided to listen to Snuggles on Sock. There was literally no reason for me as an FM to not push either of the lynches when I had a bunch of back up that would have saved me from any blowback from a mislynch. So, to say that my behavior at lynch was suspect is ridiculous especially when it's obvious I was thinking about the lynch and not happy with any of the options. And no, I didn't push Socks, but when someone who is trustworthy tells me I'm wrong and I recognize that my emotions might be the driving factor in my suspicions I really try hard not to let that win out.

*sigh* And now innocent Fuzzy pants has just been modkilled. We've lost a day.

I don't know if I'll be able to completely let go of my Sock suspicion because the way I see the reaction to me early day one doesn't make sense for an innocent. BUT if she did think she found scum by way of a symp clue, eh, I don't know why she was so confident in it, but meh she might have interpreted it wrong. I don't know. Fuck. I've narrowed down my alt guess, and am leaning to one kitty and if I'm right she almost always thinks my reactions are fake and suspects me for it. I don't know. I need to think about this.

In the early day one message to the mod I said that Griza seemed scummy but probably wasn't scum, Sock might be a clueless innocent, but McKitty was scum. So, I'm going to take another look at McKitty. I've often found that my first impressions are right, so I'll take another look.

Although at the day one lynch I said I'd be willing to lynch Lion, Fuzzy or McKitty and Fuzzy was innocent so we'll see. Although up to the point he'd done nothing but rp so...

Zazzles - I don't have any scum reads right now. I need to re-read the game. I should be able to get some work done tonight and tomorrow morning I'm taking over another kitty's responsibilities AGAIN - it's been a trying week - but will be done about 5-6 hours before lynch and be here until the lynch so anything I don't get done tonight I can finish tomorrow.

I'm pretty fucking irate at KhaleesiDany (totally alt guessed her) for disappearing and getting herself modkilled after she was basically saved by the lynch. I would also like to self-servingly point out that this shows I had no agenda in freezing up at the end of yesterday when I totally could have just hammered one, said "oh fuck" at the flip, and then gone along to get the other one mislynched for today. The silver lining is that we don't have to waste today worrying about Fuzzy? But other than that,I have no goddamn clue wtf is going on other than the fact that newbs have been dropping like flies. Need to come back and re-evaluate in a bit.

I still cannot shake the feeling that Pikachu may be playing us. I don't get that feeling from Panther, who most people think is legit, and I agree, so it's not just me being difficult. But I reread Pika and am just not seeing it. Sure, the reads may seem genuine, but he pretty well never says he thinks a player is scummy. So it's not hard for a FM to make genuine summaries resulting in "not guilty" of people he knows are innocent.

Can we please consider this, at least?

Oh fuck no. Shit. I was right. Socks got upset because I was suspecting something she thought I shouldn't by thinking I should have alt guessed her. Which means she knows who I am and that makes the day one interaction suspicious as fucking hell.

Fuck.

50 Shades - I literally can't even read the math writing you wrote. But, 3 FM would be more right I suppose. I would imagine 3 and 1 symp before I'd think 4.

That's cool, and I literally can't read the Socks writing you just wrote. Socks hasn't left my mind but I won't jump on it right away without thinking things over.

What I said was that if there are 3 FM and 10 players left, there are 7 townies. So if we mislynch today and they kill one tonight, then tomorrow it will be 5 town to 3 FM. That would be MyLo, I think.

Perescution complex, spin, or both? Couldn't be that your reaction was anti-town (ie trying to demoralize and dismiss instead of figure out the intent behind it or even ignoring it). It has to be that I'm entraping you and there was no right reaction. Got it. Spin some more. I hope you are evil. If you are evil we are kindered scum spirits, as I've been known do that dissmissive condecending shit too when evil if I feel I was caught for the wrong reasons and/or could neutralize an accuser successfully, so cheers :cheers: . If not your attitude is poor. Do you get into confrontations and extended back and forths often? Are you experimenting with playstyle?

See this fucking shit right here. She expects that I'm supposed to altguess her from a few words used and that if I did it was scummy as fuck to think the language used was suspect.

But, look at the underlined. Now, if you expect for somekitty to altguess you by way of word usage and think it is a defense that means you have to know who they are. I wouldn't expect somekitty to altguess me if I didn't know who they were. (When Snuggles obviously altguessed me, I was thinking how do you know who I am when I don't know who you are?)

However, Socks here is playing dumb. *wide eyed* Do you get into confrontations often...your attitude is poor. Never mind the fucking fact that I didn't start the confrontation. I just said the silly ass vote on me was silly, but Sock here is all misrep misrep misrep. This was absolutely 100% designed to cause more of a confrontation. I don't know. Maybe I'm just annoyed, but when I lay down a terrible day one vote, I'm okay to admit it. But, misrepSock can't even be bothered to acknowledge that her terrible vote was terrible and I reacted quite fucking calmly until the misrepping.

Like seriously, even look at today, she's blaming shit on me. Not one admission that she acted terribly as well. Like fucking seriously.

Ahem....

See this fucking shit right here. She expects that I'm supposed to altguess her from a few words used and that if I did it was scummy as fuck to think the language used was suspect.

But, look at the underlined. Now, if you expect for somekitty to altguess you by way of word usage and think it is a defense that means you have to know who they are. I wouldn't expect somekitty to altguess me if I didn't know who they were. (When Snuggles obviously altguessed me, I was thinking how do you know who I am when I don't know who you are?)

However, Socks here is playing dumb. *wide eyed* Do you get into confrontations often...your attitude is poor. Never mind the fucking fact that I didn't start the confrontation. I just said the silly ass vote on me was silly, but Sock here is all misrep misrep misrep. This was absolutely 100% designed to cause more of a confrontation. I don't know. Maybe I'm just annoyed, but when I lay down a terrible day one vote, I'm okay to admit it. But, misrepSock can't even be bothered to acknowledge that her terrible vote was terrible and I reacted quite fucking calmly until the misrepping.

Like seriously, even look at today, she's blaming shit on me. Not one admission that she acted terribly as well. Like fucking seriously.

1, 2, 3, 4 and a total unnecessary 5. Folks, menkind brought so many beautiful adjectives into this world. Why don't you try using them more often?

Punishment:

Panther Schnaps has to use the word "happily" at least once in every post on day 3. Alternatively she may post a limerick containing the words "happy", "kittie" and "umbilical cord". :whip:

It is day 3

10 players remain: 50 Shades, Boots II., Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

1 vote for Lord Wannabe Lion (Zazzles)

1 vote for Boots II. (Sockington)

1 vote for Sockington (Panther Schnaps)

7 players have not voted: 50 Shades, Boots II., Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Lord Wannabe Lion, Pikachu, Valium Sunrise.

Cat King Piper goes happily to bed.

I just realized that thanks to the board clock not using summertime I modkilled Fuzzypants one hour too early. I want to apologize to Fuzzy and all players for that mistake. And I want to thank Fuzzy for missing the timelimit nonetheless which makes this post much easier.

:blushing:

Btw, Earl is singing drunken and turns the spoilers into a cheap gin palace... :drunk:

There once was a happy kittie

Who was always clever and witty

Her umbilical cord

Had been cut with a sword

What a bad-ass itty bitty kitty!

I like limericks. Not really here, just able to keep up but not contribute a ton.

The Cat King supports your rehab efforts. You never walk alone!

Archived