AGOT Mafia 95 - The Cat King's Return

House Targaryen

Pretty neutral.

You are alive, what more proof you need?

Buttons: suspects Fuzz, suspects Kerry, likes Boots, unsure about Fifty.

Doesn't want to lynch Cagai and me, dislikes Lion.

No opinion on Valium and McKitty, Zazzles is ok.

Panther and Socks are town.

Doesn't want to lynch Valium or Fifty. Prefers Fuz, Kerry or maybe Lion.

No original opinions. His only non-dead suspect is Lion, but everybody but me suspected Lion.

So he probably was killed just because there is at least one killer among Zazzles, McKitty and Panther (and myself, objectively).

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I've left alive kitties who suspected me before as a kind of "I'm not afraid of you"/the kill would lead back to me reason before so I don't buy that as a solid reason. Especially after such a big deal was made over snuggles being killed because of kerauc.

Your putting me in a suspect pool because of buttons? Wouldn't your same logic for socks town apply here? Ie wouldn't sock be dead if I were mafia?

*happily speaking of course

A quick comment on Socks, I don't see the fake reactions there, and I agree with Snuggles post (#240) on the issue. I don't see a good reason for Socks to engage in that fight if he's a traitor. If he is, he has better means to take out a threat, if that is what Socks feels Schnapps is. Why, if FM, not go after easier targets?

While reading (still on that btw) I was quite distracted by that exchange, and it was hard for me to get a good read on any kitty.

I don't like this post. That exchange wasn't that distracting but it feels like this was stated for the sake of saying something and weighing in but really not.

I'm just getting to the day one lynch and I don't like zazzles reaction to the "scum's lip" of griza. He picked up on it and was like yep it's a lie. But notice that others of us prodded her to try to find out what exactly she meant.

It was just really something way too easy to jump on. And the reminder about the scum's lip that was Ina precious game, I don't k ow what he's talking about, doesn't help. It's not sitting right.

*i, happily, on a regular basis don't read the roles or the rules of games either btw.

Okay, well, it's still not cooperating properly. But in any case, there's not a lot I can say about 50 Shades without implicating myself, since I'm an offender of anything he might be doing wrong (and yes, I'm aware my play isn't the best). I guess it's...typical. What you expect, what you want. I wish I could offer more here, but I really don't see anything else in his content worth mentioning. I wish I could better explain why I don't like him, but as of yet there's nothing solid I can see that looks bad on him.

I understand the intention here, but the italicized phrase jumped right out at me. As an inno pointing out another's suspicious behaviour that I am also guilty of, I would say "hypocrisy" or a variation on "pot kettle". It's semantics, but... arrgh. I don't like it.

Re-read of Cagaitinhas.

Kerouac definitely benefited from a Snuggles kill, but that would be pointing back at him quite obviously. Could be the FM would sacrifice him like this, but I don't want to make that conclusion yet. As far as I know, it's really tricky to determine the FM from the NK since it's so easy for them to cause chaos and throw suspicion the wrong way.

I think this has already been brought up, but anyway, I don't really like it. Looks like FM fishing for NK reactions, while trying to implicate Kerouac.

I left that post since I had to go. People had not decided so I wanted to give my opinion on how I felt about those players, those I suspected. I could stop saying what I think about other players but I don't think that would help anyone. For me wishywashyness is inevitable on day one, especially when so many have so little contribution. And no, I don't think I'm protected from the flip reveal for saying I had doubts about Griz. I don't think anyone is in any way protected from that. Said the n00b to the n00b?

Is this retribution? I am getting worse feelings about you now Kerouac. Are you feeling chased?

I'm not a fan of this one. It's like a soft OMGUS reaction. After all the talk about not liking to interpret the NK because it's WIFOM and that it didn't make Kerouac obvscum, he starts feeling worse about him because Kerouac expressed some suspicion of him. Apparently, it's bad because it was retribution from Cag calling him scum earlier, based on the :dunno: emote.

Kerouac replies and Cag reacts with this:

Yeah the one who had you in top tier was NKed.

You shat in my litterbox and called me jerk yesterday... Was that a friendly action do you think? So yes you seem to have something against me that has nothing to do with my play and more to do with my suspicions on you. That's why I called it retribution.

I don't care that you are a n00b, just that you think me being newbish would make me think I'm in the clear for stating my doubts about Griz. That's ridiculous.

I think it's really bad that after saying this, he throws that to Kerouac's face.

The litterbox thing seems irrelevant to alignment and I don't get what was the point of bringing it up. It looks like he's accusing Kerouac of taking things personally and suspecting him for thst, which is what Cag seems to be doing. I think Cag overreacted and accused Kerouac of doing things that he (Cag) was doing to make Kerouac look worse.

Overall I don't feel good about him. Cagaitinhas.

I would really like to know how you could possibly come close to thinking I'm scum this game picachu. Because if you were actually being honest this game, you'd know I'm innocent here.

*because quite frankly if I were scum here I'd have pushed that scum sock lunch day one for all it was worth instead of listen to someone else, but sure I guess when you're scum you're not going to pick up on that.

Furthermore I'd really like to know how misrepsock has been protown at all. She hasnt. Read her happy ISP.

I would really like to know how you could possibly come close to thinking I'm scum this game picachu.

Why not?

Whenever you don't attack Socks, you spend your time saying you have no scum reads, right?

*because quite frankly if I were scum here I'd have pushed that scum sock lunch day one for all it was worth instead of listen to someone else,

Not sure. What would evil you benefit from Socks' lynch? Nothing, I think.

Why not?

Whenever you don't attack Socks, you spend your time saying you have no scum reads, right?

Why not?

Oh and in order to prove to you I'm innocent I have to have scum reads? Whatever. I'm not going to fake reads I don't have. But it's nice of you to continue the misrepping going on of me doing nothing but that. Real cute.

And you know what your language actually tells me you know I'm innocent. When you came back tonight you said the last two pages was filled with my paranoia. It can only be filled with my paranoia if I'm innocent. You are aware of that right?

You know I as wondering why in all of the reads you did you never really mentioned or read me. I guess you were hedging your bets or waiting to se if you could get me mislynched so ou felt it was safer to comment on the less noticeable kitties.

You really did draw scum this game. That sucks.

I wouldn't mind the symp suspicion as fm because we arent really looking to lynch symps. You wouldn't even know if you did because they flip innocent. If a person is suspicious you are a sypm they aren't looking to lynch you, they are looking to lynch your nonexistent master and as fm can have a field day with that.

What do you mean by the underlined?

Oh and in order to prove to you I'm innocent I have to have scum reads? Whatever. I'm not going to fake reads I don't have. But it's nice of you to continue the misrepping going on of me doing nothing but that. Real cute.

And you know what your language actually tells me you know I'm innocent. When you came back tonight you said the last two pages was filled with my paranoia. It can only be filled with my paranoia if I'm innocent. You are aware of that right?

You know I as wondering why in all of the reads you did you never really mentioned or read me. I guess you were hedging your bets or waiting to se if you could get me mislynched so ou felt it was safer to comment on the less noticeable kitties.

You really did draw scum this game. That sucks.

No?! You do realize that word doesn't say anything, right? Paranoia is close to fake paranoia. Are you trying to attack somebody who I think is not native( from the other wordings) fot a wording? Hella scummy, Panther. I think you're oberdoing this. I still think you're inno, but gah.

No?! You do realize that word doesn't say anything, right? Paranoia is close to fake paranoia. Are you trying to attack somebody who I think is not native( from the other wordings) fot a wording? Hella scummy, Panther. I think you're oberdoing this. I still think you're inno, but gah.

PFFT. When you say someone is paranoid it does not mean fake paranoia. And pulling in non native speak concerning someone who knows the meaning of that word quite well.

Zazzles...come on. You are better than this.

Zazzles - why didn't you pull the non native speaker card for griza? Looking back over her it seems pretty obvious she wasn't a native speaker, so what gives.

Also, you don't find it the least bit suspicious that pica doesn't have an innocent read on me? I mean you have all game. Why wouldn't he?

PFFT. When you say someone is paranoid it does not mean fake paranoia. And pulling in non native speak concerning someone who knows the meaning of that word quite well.

Zazzles...come on. You are better than this.

Why? I've been attacked for stupid wordings before, too so I'm not the most impartial viewer. Common, You are gaping( that's the word, right?) at straws. I can believe that You are Actually believing that, but To base an attack on it( on somebody I think is inno, will reconsider later) is not making me feel good at all.

ETA: I didn't think Griza was non-native. I've mixed him and Fuzzy.

Second ETA: I find it as suspicous that You don't have an inno on him as I do that he doesn't have an inno on You. It's all paranoia

Archived