AGOT Mafia 95 - The Cat King's Return

House Targaryen

Before I comment on the greatness that has recently passed through here, I'd like to say that the more I think about it, the more I don't trust Pikachu. My gut is saying terrible things about him (and my head's not helping), although I'll give the ever suspected Sockington a go in a bit, after I [complete important and serious kitty duties].

Ahem....

1, 2, 3, 4 and a total unnecessary 5. Folks, menkind brought so many beautiful adjectives into this world. Why don't you try using them more often?

Punishment:

Panther Schnaps has to use the word "happily" at least once in every post on day 3. Alternatively she may post a limerick containing the words "happy", "kittie" and "umbilical cord". :whip:

:lmao: That is the best punishment ever.

Let's see, let's see...

A kittie was ever so coy

Her stalking of yarn brought her joy

And as she explored

An umbilical cord

Soon became her new favorite toy

:dunno:

I'll be back later with a read on Socks.

Meh...just read through Boots. Not a great fan. He spent too much time on Fuzzy and that was a pretty easy target to go after/comment on. I don't like that after McKitty brings up Pikachu, he reads him again and says that stuff could be faked but didn't feel like it and in his next post decides he doesn't trust Pikachu and votes him.

I think I need to read the game again instead of iso, but I'm just going to get annoyed re-reading Sock's crap again.

And all good kitties lived happily ever after.

Meh...just read through Boots. Not a great fan. He spent too much time on Fuzzy and that was a pretty easy target to go after/comment on. I don't like that after McKitty brings up Pikachu, he reads him again and says that stuff could be faked but didn't feel like it and in his next post decides he doesn't trust Pikachu and votes him.

And all good kitties lived happily ever after.

:agree:

I says I back it up, but bc I liked the av. That is no reason to back anyone up dontchathink? It was a bad joke, evidently

*scratches*

*sigh*. Why do I get the impression tht English wasn't his first language? Why didn't any of us think of that? The joke was pretty obvious but still.

*happily

Okay, I see where the complaints on Socks are coming from, but I don't really hate him. The early posts were pretty outrageous in their reasoning, though everyone knows that. That early aggression...I suppose it could be scum trying to play it rough, since most people assume only town are the first to jump up and play the game first, but he overplayed his hand and it backfired, but I dunno. That's a WIFOM conspiracy theory. Overall, he looks all right, to me anyway.

50 Shades up. As soon as my internet decides to cooperate...

Okay, well, it's still not cooperating properly. But in any case, there's not a lot I can say about 50 Shades without implicating myself, since I'm an offender of anything he might be doing wrong (and yes, I'm aware my play isn't the best). I guess it's...typical. What you expect, what you want. I wish I could offer more here, but I really don't see anything else in his content worth mentioning. I wish I could better explain why I don't like him, but as of yet there's nothing solid I can see that looks bad on him.

My eyelids keep dipping shut. Night.

Meow and stuff.

Panther seems town, although they could maybe do with some catnip

Same for Sockington, i didn't really have an issue with a griz vote since i was thinking about doing the same up until her night vote which struck me as something confused town would do. Pikachus refusal to add anything, while seemingly annoying makes me lean slightly town too

I'm not really a fan of Valium Sunrise's vote on sockington. just strikes me as off and it sort of got lost under sockington/panther back and forth

Valium Sunrise

*coughs up hairball*

Just putting this here for reminder to me when I come back. I literally just read through this and don't remember this vote.

*fucking happily

I was wrong. It was pointed out. I didn't follow that line again. How would you have liked that addressed?

I don't like any of griz, Panter or Keruoac. They, along with Buttons are most concerning to me right now. I especially don't like Panther. His reaction to my vote is not at all what I'd expect from an innocent. He spins and creates strawcats. He tries to neutralize, demean and discredit people who suspect him all while trying to apear nonhalant. It's not a reaction I'd expect from an innocent. Strange and ....um......bad. Fluffer said it better than I could, but I get a real "

" vibe from him Panther (linked for the youngins and non Seinfeld fans starts at about 3:15).

I just caught this post in full and watched the video and I must say what the happily?

I really hope you're evil, because it really is the only explanation for this.

I was wrong. It was pointed out. I didn't follow that line again. How would you have liked that addressed?

I don't like any of griz, Panter or Keruoac. They, along with Buttons are most concerning to me right now. I especially don't like Panther. His reaction to my vote is not at all what I'd expect from an innocent. He spins and creates strawcats. He tries to neutralize, demean and discredit people who suspect him all while trying to apear nonhalant. It's not a reaction I'd expect from an innocent. Strange and ....um......bad. Fluffer said it better than I could, but I get a real "

" vibe from him Panther (linked for the youngins and non Seinfeld fans starts at about 3:15).

I just caught this post in full and watched the video and I must say what the happily?

I really hope you're evil, because it really is the only explanation for this.

Beats RP. Got to get the ball rolling somehow, so you pick on things that maybe you wouldn't if there was more relevant content. It did generate discussion and it did provoke a reaction from Panther that feels like something that would come from a someone who is evil but overconfident in their ability to spin something bad into a positive, at least that's how it feels to me. So you get the straw cat (him trying to represent that I had no reason for voting him even though he acknowledged understanding my reason), the undermining/dissmissive/doorman attitude which I take as an attempt to neutralize a threat who had already undermined themselves a little by being a little sloppy inthe beggining, so he could capitalize on that and build on it with that attitude. Nobody follows or gives much weight to the opinions of someone they don't respect, right? I'd think an innocent Panther would appreciate the vote on him for what it was and maybe try to assess alignment tells. He says he was probing me to determin allignment, but I don't see that. Do you see that anywhere Snuggles? What he was doing felt like neutralizing and undermining, like I said. He wasn't probing my allignment.

This is bs and blatant misrepping since appreciating the vote for what it was was pretty much exactly how I responded. I said I didn't care. I said it was a first early day one vote. I said if she thought she found a master, she did. I just said it was also silly and amusing. This is such a clear misrepresentation of my reaction and some outlandish "I think she wold..." projectionist bs which is all designed to make me look bad while not taking any responsibility herself for how she reacted in the situation. It's just blame the other kitty while not recongnizing that she's sitting in an unclean litter box.

Oh my. Another modkill and only two (!!) pages during my absence. Two pages consisting entirely from Panther's paranoya and limericks.

Panther, could you realize you are alive only because you are totally wrong?

Now, this game is very alike 94. Where were no killer in common suspect pool.

Re underlined: Why do you think Panther did though?

What did you make of Panther's OTT I don't care attitude? Did it look to you like he really didn't care? Again, did it look like Panther was trying to acertain my alignment or motives? If so at what point? After I called him out on it?

Pretty much every single thing I say and do in a mafia game is designed in some respect to determine alignment in some shape or form of the people around me. And no, I didn't care. You want to know why? Because I knew that there wasn't going to be 8 other inept kitties to lynch me over a suspected symp clue and thought it would actually be pretty fucking hilarious if it happened, especially after game 94. You didn't call me out on shit, you just spun it and the fact that you can't begin to recognize where you were wrong is mind boggling.

Oh my. Another modkill and only two (!!) pages during my absence. Two pages consisting entirely from Panther's paranoya and limericks.

Panther, could you realize you are alive only because you are totally wrong?

Now, this game is very alike 94. Where were no killer in common suspect pool.

I have considere that possibility actually...and sent it to the mods. :P

I'm kind of in ranting stage because I'm retreading and annoyed that some kitties just like to blame others.

Now, if I am wrong...what do you think of 50 shades most recent response to my desire to lynch sock?

And sell sock town to me.

I've re-read Socks and I don't have anything to add to the case on him. I'm starting to think I'm paranoid. Some posts give me bad feelings about him, but I can't figure out why; he's been continuously suspected, yet the pressure on him is never too much and fades quickly; and no matter how many times I re-read him, I can't seem to get a town read on him. ...I wish we had lynched him day 1.

Now, if I am wrong...what do you think of 50 shades most recent response to my desire to lynch sock?

Pretty neutral.

And sell sock town to me.

You are alive, what more proof you need?

Buttons: suspects Fuzz, suspects Kerry, likes Boots, unsure about Fifty.

Doesn't want to lynch Cagai and me, dislikes Lion.

No opinion on Valium and McKitty, Zazzles is ok.

Panther and Socks are town.

Doesn't want to lynch Valium or Fifty. Prefers Fuz, Kerry or maybe Lion.

No original opinions. His only non-dead suspect is Lion, but everybody but me suspected Lion.

So he probably was killed just because there is at least one killer among Zazzles, McKitty and Panther (and myself, objectively).

Archived