AGOT Mafia 95 - The Cat King's Return

House Targaryen

Im not trying to be anything...but nice try.

Not caring that one vote is on me =/= me wanting to determine your alignment.

As I said, you're voting for a silly reason, and I'm definitely going to probe that. Anykitty in their right mind would.

You are right about one thing. It's not my fault. So you agree that I haven't done anything vote worthy. You've now admitted that twice, so thanks for that. Which means you are voting me for a silly reason, hence why I don't care about the vote. It's fine as an early first day vote goes, but if you think you've actually found mafia then I've got a litter box of gold I'd like to sell you.

So, you're middle of the clowder as far as experience goes and you think you caught me by way of someone else referring to me using wording you don't like. Hmmm...I need to think about that one.

*looking out for thermometers*

*growl*

Im not trying to be anything...but nice try.

Not caring that one vote is on me =/= me wanting to determine your alignment.

As I said, you're voting for a silly reason, and I'm definitely going to probe that. Anykitty in their right mind would.

You are right about one thing. It's not my fault. So you agree that I haven't done anything vote worthy. You've now admitted that twice, so thanks for that. Which means you are voting me for a silly reason, hence why I don't care about the vote. It's fine as an early first day vote goes, but if you think you've actually found mafia then I've got a litter box of gold I'd like to sell you.

So, you're middle of the clowder as far as experience goes and you think you caught me by way of someone else referring to me using wording you don't like. Hmmm...I need to think about that one.

You not doing anything vote worthy =/= no good reason to vote you, so don't thank me yet. Also, you weren't trying to determin my allignment here:

Oh also what is also a bit amusing now is that you vote for someone without expressing a reason but want a reason for someone voting you.

Er to sockington

You were trying to undermine my vote by suggesting that there was no reason for it or that I had been ambiguous about it and it needed explaining. Which it didn't. You knew why I was voting you. And you are sure making a point of saying how litle you care about things for someone who isn't trying to be nonchalant.

eta- posted before I was ready

Sockington have you been talking to the dogs? They're infecting you're speech and logic.

You claimed there was an unambiguous reason for why you voted me rendering your not doing anything vote worthy =\= thing invalid. Also why would you vote for someone who hadn't done anything suspicious?

And the second thing was clearly me making an observation. Why do I have to spell obvious things out to every kitty?

And you are sure making a point of saying how litle you care about things for someone who isn't trying to be nonchalant.

Oh okay. I don't care that you have a silly vote on me because it is absolutely baseless. Let's also get another thing clear as the dogs seem to have influenced your thinking process.

You are the one that claimed I didn't like your vote, and my response to you was that I didn't care. The was no me pouncing around proclaiming that I didn't care to make some point out of the clear blue catnip bag. You the responded to that by claiming I'm thing awfully hard to be nonchalant.

I'd say you're trying awfully hard to distort the conversation.

1 vote for 50 Shades (Kerouac)

1 vote for Pikachu (50 Shades)

1 vote for Panther Schnaps (Snuggles)

1 vote for Snuggles (Panther Schnaps)

1 vote for Boots II. (Lord Wannabe Lion)

1 vote for Sockington (Fuzzypants)

1 vote for Lord Wannabe Lion (Grizabella)

I think this vote count is wrong. Fluffer voted Socking, not Fuzzy. Sorry about that. New updated vote count coming up.

It is day 1

16 players remain: 50 Shades, Black Shadow, Boots II., Buttons, Cagaitinhas, Fluffer McKitty, Fuzzypants, Grizabella, Kerouac, Lord Wannabe Lion, Panther Schnaps, Pikachu, Snuggles, Sockington, Valium Sunrise, Zazzles.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

4 votes for Sockington (Fluffer McKitty, 50 Shades, Valium Sunrise, Grizabella)

3 votes for Panther Schnaps (Snuggles, Sockington, Fuzzypants)

1 vote for Snuggles (Panther Schnaps)

1 vote for Boots II. (Lord Wannabe Lion)

1 vote for Grizabella (Kerouac)

6 players have not voted: Black Shadow, Boots II., Buttons, Cagaitinhas, Pikachu, Zazzles.

Point out any mistakes you see.

Still pretty random by Griz though, and a random switch over too. Jumping around a bit for a so called lazy cat.

What makes you call grizzabella a lazy cat?

Then what makes you sort of defend her in your previous post, then acquiesce here, then defend her by pointing out that I did something more suspicious.

Also, what do you think about the fact that after you pointed this out, she found a grand old sound reason to vote for me when she'd been voicing suspicion over grizzabella?

Archived