Most disturbing scenes/things for you

Greyjoy Theon

All of the Reek chapters were disturbing, but I found Ramsay's wedding night, and what Jeyne Poole says when Theon rescues her the worst.

Jeyne Poole and Ramsay's wedding night. I was so squicked out i just...dont even. And then when the spearwives find her and THEY are all squicked out....yeah i was all "D: D: D:"

Jeyne Poole, Ramsay and dogs...

Yeah, I have to say it - anything involving Ramsay is bound to be some sick shit. The wedding night though, was the capper for me. Then the spearwives seeing what was done to Jeyne - disgusting enough to put off people who served with the Weeper and Rattleshirt. :ack: :ack: :ack:

Biter pretty much eating Brienne's face was grotesque. :ack: :ack:

Gregor Clegane and the Bloody Mummers were pretty much in competition to see who could produce the largest amount of casual violence. I'd say Gregor won, as typified by the phrase "Rotted, ser, and et". :ack:

Actually the Cersei / Qyburn tage-team may in the end combine them both.

I just want to add one that nobody has said yet:

The slavers' society of Astapor, Yunkai, and Mereen is one big fount of sickness. The Unsullied and their puppies are sure to merit a mention, but one can see the malign purpose behind it. However, the Yunkai and their "army" are a sort of absurd monstrosity, in particular, the Yellow Whale and his menagerie. Add to that the presence of the Pale Mare throughout the Yunkai camp, and for me it made this image of some morally and physically diseased horde staining the very land with shit and piss and absurdity behind them as they shambled onwards to confront Dany's freed city-state.

O, great Khaleesi, there is a term for things like this: KILL IT WITH FIRE !

• 2 years later...

Everything to do with Ramsay, just ugh. Gregor's pretty disturbing too. And every time someone is given to Qyburn, that's pretty disturbing. Obvious ones like the red wedding that I'm sure everyone else has said. And for some reason, Quentyn getting roasted by the dragon (can't remember which one) disturbed me for a while  :dunno:

The whole Bran storyline with blood raven is quite disturbing. 

The Red Wedding from Cat's perspective. Her husband was executed, she thinks her two boys were murdered, Arya is missing, Sansa is married to the guy she thought ordered the murder of Bran, the northern forces are suddenly slaughtered, and her last son is murdered in front of her by a traitor. Granted I hate the living hell out of Cat and believe she got what she deserved (even if sadly came at the expense of innocent), but it was a pretty disturbing read.

Ramsay, duh.

Qyburn's experiments. What the hell did he do to Falyse?

Jaime and Brienne being captives of the Brave Companions. Who doesn't want to be prisoner of a band made of serial killers, psychopaths and all around violent thugs?

Season 5

The burning of the young women on that ship, done by Victarion.

For me this topped even the Red Wedding in its random cruelty. Those girls had had a horrible life and then some maniac decided they are to be tortured to death because of the life they were forced into.

Archived