Robert Arryn grinds my gears.

Rantz

It might have struck you that some posters-myself for instance-actually do live with a disability and continue to come across and combat misinformed idiots like you.

You might consider that I might also have a disability, (a mild one) beyond my so-obvious idiocy. I do my best to cope.

I guess you can't see that my objection to some posts is the towering self-righteousness evinced by a vocal handful of posters here. In this life you will find people who disagree with you. They aren't all wrong. Really.

What, I'm sure Sweetrobin has the blood of a king in there somewhere, all waiting to get bbq-ed by Red Mel.

This is part if the issue with Mel. He seemingly does have king's blood. IIRC, the Martells, Baratheons, Lannisters, Targaryens, Arryns, Greyjoys and Starks were all kings once, so Mel could sacrifice any of them potentially.

I wouldn't trust Stannis with fluff from his belly button let alone an ill child.

I dunno, Shireen was an ill child, she survived and has...well maybe not thrived, but she is certainly doing much better than Sweetrobin. Edric Storm was doing quite while under Stannis' care for a while....if you ignore the fact that Mel wanted to burn him. I think Stannis would have been infinitely better than the shitty parents Jon Arryn and Lysa proved to be.

Archived