If you could go to a bar with 3 characters

KhalFrodo

I'm not one for bars either, not usually anyway, so I'd say for good conversation over dinner and some bottles of red I'd invite rodrik harlaw, marwyn and willas. it irks me a bit that the people I feel would be better conversationalists are all men. oh well.

1. A coin flip between Greatjon and Tormund. Gotta have a dude who is an all around blast to get three sheets with.

2. Renly. Rich, good looking, charming, and most importantly, gay. Hot chicks flock to guys with these qualities at an absolutely crazy rate. Guys, take note. Make friends with a good looking gay dude. They are fun to hang with, and you almost always end up with a fun girl at the end of the night.

By the way, some of you might be thinking Loras has all of those qualities. Big difference though. Renly is handsome, Loras is pretty. You are looking for a non-effete gay dude in this situation.

3. Lady. The sweetest, gentlest, and prettiest of the direwolves. Once again, this is going to maximize your chances of having fun after the tavern closes.

That is the definitive list, at least for the fellas on the forum.

Ha, ok, let me think.

Tyrion, for some interesting humor and stories.

Bronn, for a traditional pub experience, singing and all. Otherwise, him teamed up with Tyrion... I'm sure it would be entertaining.

Sandor Clegane, he opens up more when he's drunk, plus, he'd make a good bodyguard, no one would try to mess with me.

Jaime, because he's every bit as funny as Tyrion but he doesn't get sloppy, whiny drunk. He could be the designated driver. More important, he's hot.

Gerald Drinkwater, because he's charming, humorous, and more important, hot (and probably lookin' for a little lovin').

Garlan Tyrell, because he's nice, but more important, as the butch version of Loras, he's probably darn hot.

:drool:

Dolorous Edd - House Party

King Robert - Strip club

Tormund and Greatjjohn - Dropkick Murphy's concert on St. Patricks Day

Honorable mentions:

Euron, but we're gunna be drinking shade of the evening, then throw on some Planet Earth.

Asha - Finger dance anyone.

Teamna Merrywhether (forgive my spelling) - Swimming in the "swamp".

Robb Stark - Vegas. Could totally see him waking up married, ala The Hangover.

Victarion - I wanna relive the "war story" part of Jaws.

The Baratheons, no doubt about it.

King Bob for the drunken gregariousness that only he can bring to the table.

Renly because the ladies love him but he will be anxious to pawn them off. Also, he seems like a fun dude.

Stannis, because the night is dark and full of terrors. He can be the designated driver and you can have serious conversation too when King Bob and Renly go off the partying deep end.

Depends on what kind of bar situation this is!

Getting loudly, embarrassingly shitfaced: Tormund, Greatjon, and Bobby B.

Slowly drinking each other under the table while snarking on everyone else in the bar: They have to get over the kinslaying/twincest first, but Cersei, Tyrion, and Jaime. They can all be funny as hell.

Going dancing: Renly and Loras! Gay dancing buddies are the best dancing buddies. Can't decide #3.

Ending up in bed with at least one by the end of the night: Jon, Robb, and heck, Dany. I'd swing that way for her.

Depends on what kind of bar situation this is!

Getting loudly, embarrassingly shitfaced: Tormund, Greatjon, and Bobby B.

Slowly drinking each other under the table while snarking on everyone else in the bar: They have to get over the kinslaying/twincest first, but Cersei, Tyrion, and Jaime. They can all be funny as hell.

Going dancing: Renly and Loras! Gay dancing buddies are the best dancing buddies. Can't decide #3.

Ending up in bed with at least one by the end of the night: Jon, Robb, and heck, Dany. I'd swing that way for her.

I can see the new tread : who would you "swing that way" for?

Night in a bar with Robert,Mance and Asha...though I would leave them after a while and go home with Ned :drool:

Archived