If you could go to a bar with 3 characters

KhalFrodo

Only three? Damn.

Robert Baratheon, Mance Rayder, the GreatJon Umber- The good time crew

Or

Tormund Giantsbane, Thoros of Myr(pre-bwb), Shagga son of Dolf- the we're gonna drink and drink and fight group

Or

Dacey Mormont, Tyrion Lannister, Strong Belwas- the I have great world changing conversations with Tyrion and dance the night away with Dacey while Strong Belwas watches my back group

The first thing you need for a night out is a wingman...Brandon talked Ashara into dancing with Ned, so im gonna go with him, he would probably start some trouble but im getting quite good at handling my hot-tempered friends irl so why not also in this hypothetical scenario. I will also keep my thumbs crossed that he doesnt steal my girl (that he may or may not have done before)

My second choice would be a girl that could maybe make all the girls a bit jealous and start to think that if this hottie is here with this guy, why shouldnt he be good enough for me? My choice for this would probably be like Arianne. I think she could really sell and be up for that idea, and she got crazy flirting skills...

My third choice would just be someone real fun to hang out with. I guess i would choose Tormund, his stories would be a real blast while out drinking and he seems like a guy that would be a total bro!

I might be overthinking this, but hell, even if all my plans get spoiled i would probably have a real blast anyway considering the company.

Patrek Mallister - the wing man above the rest.

Gatehouse Ami - funnest girl in Westeros.

Satin - sexuality is a spectrum.

(these are the top three but the subs bench is very very crowded -

Theon Greyjoy, who for all his dire situation unquestionably has his priorities right in terms of fun, despite growing up as Ned Stark's ward,

Daven Lannister, Westeros's unexpectedly most accurate gossip journalist,

Hildy from Raventree Hall, good, clean, bouncy,

Renly & Loras, for high-class frivolity,

Aurane Waters, Bastard of Driftmark - even his name let on how great he was before we even saw his brilliance,

Hother 'Whoresbane' Umber, ditto, just keep him away from Satin,

Lazy Leo Tyrell, come on, an over entitled student, what's not to love,

That really dreamy pale blonde at Alayaya's whom Mr and Mrs Viper turn down for some reason,

and Ellaria Sand herself, probably the best combination of looks and personality in the whole benighted continent, though she loses out to Ami above because Ami is superb)

EDIT: I only just now realise how much I've actually thought about this. PS, worst combination, Daario, Black Walder, Euron Crow's Eye. No chance they'd leave you your date between them

and Ellaria Sand herself, probably the best combination of looks and personality in the whole benighted continent, though she loses out to Ami above because Ami is superb)

I really think you are on to something there, bringing Ellaria and Gatehouse Ami to a pub would be a real blast!

Tyrion -- for his sense of humor and (I assume) generosity in buying rounds of drinks

Stannis -- for his dry one-liners

Jaime -- for the cool factor of hangin' with the Kingslayer and maybe a drunken hook-up (don't judge me-- someone needs to cure him of Cersei and he IS one of the most handsome men in Westeros!)

1. Greatjon, for obvious reasons
  2. Stannis, because I have a feeling Stannis is actually a really funny drunk
  3. Jojen Reed for deep drunk philosophizing

I sort of want to write a Brideshead Revisited pastiche about Whoresbane's carefree college days at the Citadel. But that is, quite literally, another story

This has to be a real thing. Like please. Write this as soon as possible.

Archived