the lord of harmony

What is the significance of the naathi god the lord of harmony, I must say he is a favorite of mine. I find his peaceful loving and butterfly manner to be a pleasant change from the usual cruel and hungry gods. Perhaps he is the true divine force of this world. There is a reaccuring theme of balance in the novels. Maybe it is a shot about the lord of harmony keeping the balance or at least trying.

It's a pet theory of mine that the people from Naath have blood from the Children of the Forest in them, mainly because of their golden eyes, their strong philosophy and dedication to music. It would stand to reason that such a people would not worship any second rate run of the mill type of god :-)

It's a pet theory of mine that the people from Naath have blood from the Children of the Forest in them, mainly because of their golden eyes, their strong philosophy and dedication to music. It would stand to reason that such a people would not worship any second rate run of the mill type of god :-)

I had a similar theory. But mine was that they were another type of human. Similar to the singers but much more human. And completely peaceful, as we know the singers are not really peaceful. But I have a fascination with naath. I wish dany would of gone to naath to raise her dragons. Then when they were grown she could of unleashed them on the world till the realm bent the knee and followed the ways of the naathi.

Killing for peace? With fire? You are not peaceful when you conquer some country with dragons. There will always be the one, who stand against a foreign influence (And Naath seems to me even more foreign to Westeros than the summer islands.) as peaceful as it might be. But I think the CotF evolved in Westeros, perhaps the naathi are hybrids, chances are higher they are not.

The dragons can represent a threat. Only idiots would stand before them. And let's say the dragons are used against the others. That's a fairer fight. And dany is different than other targ's she is trying to serve justice to bring universal peace. Unless you believe in slavery.... and granted she is learning and has made mistakes but only death may pay for life.... But really find the naathi to be an interesting race to me. We don't know much about them. I don't think they are children or hybrids. Maybe other others. But I doubt that too. Missandei seems human mostly. But maybe they are similar to how bran is more than just human. Mabe the naathi are too....hence the golden eyes. As BloodRaven remarked eyes are marks from the gods. Perhaps the lord of harmony marks the naathi

Archived