Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.2 - A Thong of Thecthynethth

Liar

Ath muth ath we joke about it, you thould put thschool ahead of thpam if it'th interfering. :uhoh: It'th a fun little diverthion, but one mutht know where one'th prioritieth are! Oh great, thound like your thpam mom now.

Ath muth ath we joke about it, you thould put thschool ahead of thpam if it'th interfering. :uhoh: It'th a fun little diverthion, but one mutht know where one'th prioritieth are! Oh great, thound like your thpam mom now.

I know, I've thpent the entire afternoon looking for tekthtth, I only logged in every onthe in a while to vote in the EG xD. Now I'm having a little break before finithing my work for today and going to thleep. I have claththeth tomorrow too :(

Tho you're my thpam dad? :lol:

Why ith there a thecond thread?

I aththume the previouth thread got to twenty pageth.

Before thith getth out of hand, jutht remember that we welcome everyone over at TTTNE. Thith ith a hilariouth thread to read on, but if it turnth into a thlow chat, gather-up thread it may end theathing to exitht by getting merged into TTTNE.

In the meantime and to diverge away from the chatty nature that fitth better at TTTNE, I would like to thuggetht a contetht of figuring out the motht troublethome wordth for vargo to thay.

EDIT: I thpotted a letter ETH that needed to be removed.

what'th FMK?

Thar, are you thuggethting we kill thith tread and go to all to TTTNE? Unleth we thtart thpeaking like the goat that'th not gonna work. I thaywe jutht lay back and have fun anywhere, whether ith thith thread, A man can potht, or whatever. If the modth are not happy they will thpeak up, they'rw modth. Hopefully in Vargoith if they do :lol:

/theriouth

what'th FMK?

Thar, are you thuggethting we kill thith tread and go to all to TTTNE? Unleth we thtart thpeaking like the goat that'th not gonna work. I thaywe jutht lay back and have fun anywhere, whether ith thith thread, A man can potht, or whatever. If the modth are not happy they will thpeak up, they'rw modth. Hopefully in Vargoith if they do :lol:

/theriouth

No, I like thith thread, but I don't want it to become redundant, becauthe that ith when they get killed/merged. Ith what happened to the Pretty Printhethth Thread.

Either way hereth a thtanza of Vargo thinging Pop thongth:

Thometimeth I run

Thometimeth I hide

Thometimeth I'm thcared of you...

Pretty Printhethth? :lol: what wath it about?

Thinging in Vargoith:

Thay I'm thorry, Mr. Th, I wath juth looking for your thon

How are you, inthidentally, do you know if he'th out alone?

There ith thith book he lent to me thomething like theven monthth ago

I'm gonna burn it in the thtreet, be tho kind ath to let him know

:laugh:

Buck, I've been thtalking you, looking for thith :blushing: to no avail. :lol:

Thpeaking of Vargo Hoat and the Bloody Mummerth, I don't remember if I mentioned before but one of their hitth ith "The Thephyr'th Thong" :lol:

Archived