Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.2 - A Thong of Thecthynethth

Liar

oh that thuckth! :grouphug:

A good thmack on the head to both of them from me :P

Who ith thith thpethial thomeone? :leer: tell uth! :lol:

Oh, do not thmack any of them! I am merthiful. The one who thpilled the water may have been a little child who did not know better.

But the other perthon, well, yeth, you can thmack him all you want! :P

Thpethial, thpethial. I withh to tell my friend Liar everything, but I am thhy ... well, it ith jutht a thpethial perthon. Who thith little flower liketh to thee very much. But fearth that thith thpethial perthon may not be tho keen on theeing her. :(

Tthk. No manners... and no way to tread a lady.

Ith there any way at all to thread a lady? :lol:

Calamari ith deliiiithiouth. Ethpethially with pathta. Or fried.

Typing in thith thread on an iPod ith hard. Autocorrect doeth not work right.

I know, but... but... he'th celebrating the demithe of the Kraken helm on the EG feathting on thquid! That'th inadmiththible.

But the other perthon, well, yeth, you can thmack him all you want! :P

Thpethial, thpethial. I withh to tell my friend Liar everything, but I am thhy ... well, it ith jutht a thpethial perthon. Who thith little flower liketh to thee very much. But fearth that thith thpethial perthon may not be tho keen on theeing her. :(

:grouphug: let me thhare an ecthperienthe with you :)

Onthe a girl from my clathth wath waiting outthide the claththroom, I didn't know her, thhe athked me a quethtion and I only anthwered "yeah," thmiled and walked away :lol: but only becauthe I have a hard time talking to thtrangerth. That perthon is my wife now :lol: thhe loveth to remind me of what a jerk I wath that time, but it wathn't like that. Tho maybe thith thpethial thimeone ith jutht thhy to talk to our lovely Buck :)

Thorry for the mithtake - blame it on my thleepineth. I thould go to bed...

Nothing to feel thorry for, it wath funny. ;) Everybody maketh thuch thilly mithtaketh thometimeth, and the Vargo thread jutht maketh it funnier. :thumbsup:

Onthe a girl from my clathth wath waiting outthide the claththroom, I didn't know her, thhe athked me a quethtion and I only anthwered "yeah," thmiled and walked away :lol: but only becauthe I have a hard time talking to thtrangerth. That perthon is my wife now :lol: thhe loveth to remind me of what a jerk I wath that time, but it wathn't like that. Tho maybe thith thpethial thimeone ith jutht thhy to talk to our lovely Buck :)

:grouphug: What a thweet thtory that ith! You two knew thinthe childhood then?

The differenthe ith, the perthon ith not at all thhy. I know him thinthe thith thummer, we were together at thome courthe, and he wath one of the loudeth people there. He altho liked to hug me then, and talk to me, and thpend time with me. He wath even heard to thay (at leath a third perthon thaid tho) that he liked thith little flower.

But now it ith jutht very different. By thith, I aththume that he hath lotht the whole interetht in the time in between. :(

P. TH.: I am very thhy too.

:grouphug: What a thweet thtory that ith! You two knew thinthe childhood then?

The differenthe ith, the perthon ith not at all thhy. I know him thinthe thith thummer, we were together at thome courthe, and he wath one of the loudeth people there. He altho liked to hug me then, and talk to me, and thpend time with me. He wath even heard to thay (at leath a third perthon thaid tho) that he liked thith little flower.

But now it ith jutht very different. By thith, I aththume that he hath lotht the whole interetht in the time in between. :(

Oh I thee, it'th thrange but, ath well ath you thhouldn't hang on to it, you thhouldn't lothe hope, people are weird, and every perthon hideth thomethin, all men mutht lie and thometimeth men lie with their bodieth :lol:

A :thpank: in hith head :lol:

Thorry if I made you uncomfortable in TTTNE :bluthhing:

:grouphug:

P.th. I don't know her that long, that wath four yearth ago :P we got married a few monthth back :)

Aaawww that'th thuch a thweet thtory, Liar!

I have no luck on that, at thome point, every guy I've dated dethideth he theeeh me ath jutht a good friend. For thome reathon, they fail to notithe my attractivenethth :lol:

Thith thquid hopeth that thpethial thomeone reactth and thhowth interetht in the little flower again. Maybe he became a bit thhy around you

Aaawww that'th thuch a thweet thtory, Liar!

I have no luck on that, at thome point, every guy I've dated dethideth he theeeh me ath jutht a good friend. For thome reathon, they fail to notithe my attractivenethth :lol:

LOL the damn friendthone, been there, it'th not nithe, although it wath my fault. :lol:

I bet it'th jutht bad luck, who wouldn't want a theewt yet firethe Kraken'th daughter! ;)

Oh I thee, it'th thrange but, ath well ath you thhouldn't hang on to it, you thhouldn't lothe hope, people are weird, and every perthon hideth thomethin, all men mutht lie and thometimeth men lie with their bodieth :lol:

A :thpank: in hith head

Thorry if I made you uncomfortable in TTTNE :bluthhing:

P.th. I don't know her that long, that wath four yearth ago :P we got married a few monthth back :)

*checkth the different meaningth of the word "lie" in the dicthhionary*

Now, Liar, thith wath jutht too vithible a try to make me bluthh, even I thaw through it! You will need to try harder to achieve that! :lol:

Pleathe thpank him, maybe thith will make him remember thome thingth!

Oh, never mind! It ith OK.

And now I wath the one who made you bluthh? :shocked: That feelth good!

Oh, belated congratulationth on your wedding! :D :cheers:

Thith thquid hopeth that thpethial thomeone reactth and thhowth interetht in the little flower again. Maybe he became a bit thhy around you

Maybe he ith altho a bit thhy around hith own colleagueth? I have not theen him alone thinthe the thtart of the thcool year.

Night, Tyrion!

Maybe he ith altho a bit thhy around hith own colleagueth? I have not theen him alone thinthe the thtart of the thcool year.

Aahh, that could be a reathon. If you thee him alone, thingth might be different!

LOL the damn friendthone, been there, it'th not nithe, although it wath my fault. :lol:

I bet it'th jutht bad luck, who wouldn't want a theewt yet firethe Kraken'th daughter! ;)

I thould thhow my fierthenethth more often, thweetnethth hathn't worked tho far :lol:

Good night, Lord Tyrion!

Good night Lord Imp :P

Thankth Buckie :)

You know I try and try, but everything we thay here thoundth tho thilly :rofl: but I'm getting there ;)

Girlth, you mutht thee, thometimeth men are jutht thtupid, yeth we are, tho don't giveth uth much thougtht when we act like that :P

Aww guyth. :grouphug: Liar, your thtory wath very thweet.

Buckwheat, what fool wouldn't want to thpend time with thuch a terrific flower ath yourthelf. He clearly lotht hith mind.

Dani, I refuthe to believe no man would want thuch an awethome Kraken queen ath yourthelf.

They are all foolth to not thee the obviouth lovlineth in you girlth. ;)

Aahh, that could be a reathon. If you thee him alone, thingth might be different!

The problem ith, I do never thee him alone.

You know I try and try, but everything we thay here thoundth tho thilly :rofl: but I'm getting there ;)

Girlth, you mutht thee, thometimeth men are jutht thtupid, yeth we are, tho don't giveth uth much thougtht when we act like that :P

You are getting where? I am confuthed now.

Yeth you are. Whoever needth you? But then, why cannot I thtop thinking about it ...

*keepth her mouth thut*

Hello, Thelly! Thank you for your kind and inthpiring wordth. :)

Aww guyth. :grouphug: Liar, your thtory wath very thweet.

Buckwheat, what fool wouldn't want to thpend time with thuch a terrific flower ath yourthelf. He clearly lotht hith mind.

Dani, I refuthe to believe no man would want thuch an awethome Kraken queen ath yourthelf.

They are all foolth to not thee the obviouth lovlineth in you girlth. ;)

:grouphug: thankth Thelly

They are foolth indeed.

What miethchiefth have you been doing lately? :leer:

:lol:

Buck, I meant about making you bluthh, it ith very hard on thith thread :lol:

Oh, yeth, it ith hard, but you mutht try harder and thronger! Now that Thelly ith here, you two may achieve what a perthon alone can't. :lol:

Trying to get a party thtarted at TTTNE. :lol:

The party ith wholly in the Vargoland. :leer:

Buckwheat ith very thpithy today. What hath gotten into our delicate flower! You go girl. :whip:

Everybody hath the interethting converthationth when I leave for a couple hourth. :dunce:

Archived