ASOIAF Elimination Game 29: Biggest Badass (other than Vargo Hoat)

King Euron Swagjoy

I have a feeling this game is just gonna end up basically being between the major houses because of loyalties to characters, it's a shame too. I would bet good money the final 3 with the patterns that have been here lately will be Pyke, Winterfell and Casterly Rock "sigh" :bang:

I have a feeling this game is just gonna end up basically being between the major houses because of loyalties to characters, it's a shame too. I would bet good money the final 3 with the patterns that have been here lately will be Pyke, Winterfell and Casterly Rock "sigh" :bang:

I'll vote for Casterly Rock, of course, but I ain't pulling out all the stops for it! TBF, Jaime wouldn't want me to. It's Cersei whose obsessed with winning that prize and we do not get along, old Cersei and me :-p

Best place in Westeros only?

Dragonstone

The Eyrie

Gulltown

Highgarden

King's Landing

Lannisport

Casterly Rock

Oldtown

Pyke

Riverrun

Storm's End

Sunspear

The Twins

White Harbor

Winterfell

Water Gardens

Quiet Isle

Isle of Faces

Heart of Winter

Ten Towers

Castle Black

Mole's Town

Bear Island

Chataya's

Greywater Watch

Harrenhal

Starfall

Tarth

Dreadfort

Last Hearth

Flea Bottom

Possible additions:

Jaime's bedroom

Sansa's bedroom

Euron's bedroom

+

Victarions bedroom for DaniSnowborn

I agree on making this EG only of Westerosi places! The Wall, the Quiet Isle, they belong here more than, say, Norvos.

And I agree with Julifay's suggestion of adding Ten Towers too, if there's room for more :)

I have three favorites. The thing is, I don't like living far away from the sea, and I don't like hot places.

<list>

I like it! Chataya's :lol:

I only have one problem with it...

Where's Victarion's bedroom? <_<

Archived