MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

Thorne, do you legitimately believe that multi-tool and weights are murder weapons? Given as we've encountered vials of poison and (given as Dondarrion was shot) a gun? You can bludgeon someone with a copy of the The Complete Sherlock Holmes or a bottle of Absinthe too. Or you could strangle someone with a braided cord of rubber bands, or smother them with a bunched up Snuggie, a la Dany and Drogo. If you are really thinking creatively to try to see a hidden in plain sight murder weapon, you're doing a poor job.

Thorne, do you legitimately believe that multi-tool and weights are murder weapons? Given as we've encountered vials of poison and (given as Dondarrion was shot) a gun? You can bludgeon someone with a copy of the The Complete Sherlock Holmes or a bottle of Absinthe too. Or you could strangle someone with a braided cord of rubber bands, or smother them with a bunched up Snuggie, a la Dany and Drogo. If you are really thinking creatively to try to see a hidden in plain sight murder weapon, you're doing a poor job.

I really appreciate that even if you were unaware of this at the moment of conversation, you went back and did this deep, meaningful analysis. You are absolutely on the point and not the last bit awful.

I really appreciate that even if you were unaware of this at the moment of conversation, you went back and did this deep, meaningful analysis. You are absolutely on the point and not the last bit awful.

I am asking you a question. Do you legitimately believe there are sneaky killing tools that we might not recognize as such?

I am asking you a question. Do you legitimately believe there are sneaky killing tools that we might not recognize as such?

Oh, my mistake. I thought you are just wenting. How could I now? I think the multitool with a knife is something you can kill with, yeah. Weights - not so much. But various tricks are never out of the question.

I do not believe it, I am cautios of it. But you see, I am not even voting you anymore (which I really wanted to).

Oh, my mistake. I thought you are just wenting. How could I now? I think the multitool with a knife is something you can kill with, yeah. Weights - not so much. But various tricks are never out of the question.

I do not believe it, I am cautios of it. But you see, I am not even voting you anymore (which I really wanted to).

Well, caution is an admirable quality. I'm glad you're watching out for tricks and traps.

Ok, Estermont was innocent... Too bad

Swann.

And with that the day is done...

I don't think your interactions with Blount are being helpful or productive.

Think Dondarrion was a vig?

Who did he vig then? Surely not Osgray... I'm inclined to see Dondy as a martyr, myself, but dunno.

Then... why do you wonder that he didn't tell us who he tried to kill?

Because I thought he was a vig (was pretty sure). So I still wonder how that could have worked.

I don't think your interactions with Blount are being helpful or productive.

I think so too - at least today.

ETA: Thank you, Targaryen.

I don't think he was a vig, I was wondering why Thorne thought he'd tried to kill someone.

This fallows here: Thorne is a killer, Dondarrion tried to kill one of the killers and did not tell anyone.

So you now will surely look back at my first question and tell me why didn't he?

Or is there something I can not glimpse in the implications?

This fallows here: Thorne is a killer, Dondarrion tried to kill one of the killers and did not tell anyone.

So you now will surely look back at my first question and tell me why didn't he?

Or is there something I can not glimpse in the implications?

Nope, I was just wondering why you were asking it now. And I don't quite follow your imagined train of thought for me here

And if I'm not mistaken, did you just confess to being a killer? :P

Archived