MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

Well I suck at scumhunting, so I needed a way to help town :uhoh:

No comment about current riddle.

This is... convenient. I would have said solving the mysteries requires the same kind of analytical mind that would be good at mafia. Whatever.

i do. but i also think we have a better chance of hitting scum *TODAY* if we lynch someone who hasnt been investigated.

We can shoot for the non-Godfather, but at some point were gonna HAVE to start Godfather-hunting, and he could've easily slipped under the investigation.

We can shoot for the non-Godfather, but at some point were gonna HAVE to start Godfather-hunting, and he could've easily slipped under the investigation.

i know that. i just feel that we have a better chance of hitting a killer with *TODAYS LYNCH* if we lynch from the pool of uninvestigated people. tomorrow, id be totally willing to look at those who were investigated as lynch choices, because we will hopefully have 6 people investigated out of 11-12 people total.

VOTE COUNT #BORED-AT-WORK

It is day 3

14 players remain: Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dayne, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Yronwood.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

1 vote for Mallister (Dayne)

13 players have not voted: Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Yronwood.

Archived