MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

Estermont is lynched.

It is day 2

16 players remain: Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dayne, Dondarrion, Estermont, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Yronwood.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

9 votes for Estermont (Celtigar, Grandison, Karstark, Ashford, Dayne, Yronwood, Kettleblack, Thorne, Mallister)

6 votes for Ashford (Osgrey, Dondarrion, Vance, Stackspear, Blount, Estermont)

1 vote for Mallister (Swann)

0 player has not voted:

The group was pretty upset over the death of Reyne and the bickering and accusations started almost immediately. Balh, blah,blah. People started shouting for those in the back to speak up more, Mallister confessed he was the day one BAD and then fell asleep for nearly the whole day. They tried to use the Ouji board, but the ghosts of WJ and Reyne did not appear.

As the arguments wound down it became apparent it wold be between two of the quieter detectives, Ashford and Estermont. This group obviously don't like people who's name start with vowels.

In the end, it was Estermont who lost the confidence of his fellow detectives. A careful search of his body revealed he had a can opener.

It is night. Send in your PMs.

(waking at 5am is no problem, I do it most days. Writing at 5am, not really my most creative time, sorry)

*sigh* okay I'm going back to bed.

Ashford, I'll talk with you more later. Suffice it to say I think your 'I don't wanna be opied' thing is a lad of poppycock and you start voicing some opinions. I doubt you're in grave danger of being the sheep master round here so that should set all your worries to rest.

Eta oh I also saw grandison respond to me. I'll read and respond when I wake up.

*sigh* okay I'm going back to bed.

Ashford, I'll talk with you more later. Suffice it to say I think your 'I don't wanna be opied' thing is a lad of poppycock and you start voicing some opinions. I doubt you're in grave danger of being the sheep master round here so that should set all your worries to rest.

Before going can you list your preferred room investigation list? Can everyone do that?

I'll do one after I catch up fully.

Well, that was an anticlimax......

Bedtime for me too, I think.

EDIT- Room Assignments: 1, 9, 7, 2, 6, 5. Or something.

I'm still kinda confused about the best options here, would you say it's better to investigate a room with 1 likely scum or one with 2 middle-range people?

Room 9, 2 & 3.

Also what was the answer to the riddle?

3 has only one player in it?

9 seems like a good choice. I personally like 7 too.

I wouldn't prefer 1&3&6. And 4 is already investigated, so no need to do it(though if you are really believing I'm symp to one of Kettle or Stack, go for it but meh? ._.)

"Ashford" as if he'd just come down from Mount Sinai and everyone starts "yeah, Ashford was so suspicious because of this, this and that...". Is that how we do it now? First we decide on the mob target and then we make the case?

Isn't that like literally not what happened? Did you read it too quickly or something?

I was thinking about Celtigar's item mod confirmation business near the start of the game. We now know that scum have their killing item and their claiming item. So if Celtigar is scum and has both, but thinks his item for mass-claims still looks fishy, he'd probably be pretty keen to get a mod confirmation that it's not actually for murdering. So it's not a town point for him, to my eye. Thoughts?

Ehhhh. Disagree, kinda.

Dayne's lol let's lynch kettleblack shit looks fake as hell.

Literally not reading Grandison vs Vance. I suggest everyone else skip it too.

P.s. Ashford/Swann 2013. Vote them for great justice. let's elect them to the noose.

Archived