MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

Why did you spend the first day caught up but nt commenting on omething real and only do that once your neck wa on the line?

I didn't have much to say on anyone and I didn't want to post something pointless.

It wasn't intentional to start posting when my neck was on the line, I figured I would wait until after the night and it was the first time I got on during day 2

I'm back. What the hell happened after I went?

I have not read back all of it yet, but since I am here What do you need to know from me? Ask if you are around.

I don't know if anyone notices that I said my gut was a dumbass (I'll get you the post if you want to see it), right after saying that Thorne's defense was good. I was going to unvote thorne but forgot in that post. When Swann came in all thunder about Thorne right after that I didn't want to place my 'unvote thorne' under their nose, I wanted to see what conclusions they would come to without that interfering. It's something I like to do, similar thing I did with Thorne, to see their new take on Estermont. I want to see someones conclusions wihtout leaving a blueprint for them to copy.

You say in your next post that you're not very experienced, so how likely do you really think it is that you would be a blueprint for people o copy?

You say in your next post that you're not very experienced, so how likely do you really think it is that you would be a blueprint for people o copy?

It's for my own sake, so I can determine if I think they are thinking about their case genuinely. if they have the need to copy or 'get along' with someone, they could use it.

I didn't have much to say on anyone and I didn't want to post something pointless.

It wasn't intentional to start posting when my neck was on the line, I figured I would wait until after the night and it was the first time I got on during day 2

But the problem is you were saying pointless things and demonstrating that you were caught up, which was suspicious. Doing nothing doesn't help yourself or town.

Archived