MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

Traps? Definitely. Maybe not this way but I think it's helps me figure things out about people.

No. I'm getting that You don't give your opinions because you think you'll be copied more or less. I want to know how often in your 'limited experience' you've been used as a blue print.

I live to serve:

It is day 2

16 players remain: Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dayne, Dondarrion, Estermont, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Yronwood.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

8 votes for Estermont (Celtigar, Grandison, Karstark, Ashford, Dayne, Yronwood, Kettleblack, Thorne)

6 votes for Ashford (Osgrey, Dondarrion, Vance, Stackspear, Blount, Estermont)

1 vote for Mallister (Swann)

1 player has not voted: Mallister

It is day 2

16 players remain: Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dayne, Dondarrion, Estermont, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Yronwood.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

8 votes for Estermont (Celtigar, Grandison, Karstark, Ashford, Dayne, Yronwood, Kettleblack, Thorne)

6 votes for Ashford (Osgrey, Dondarrion, Vance, Stackspear, Blount, Estermont)

1 vote for Mallister (Swann)

1 player has not voted: Mallister.

ETA Ninja'd by Targ, as is fitting.

No. I'm getting that You don't give your opinions because you think you'll be copied more or less. I want to know how often in your 'limited experience' you've been used as a blue print.

No, I don't think I will be copies generally, if that is what you are thinking. It's just when someone is along the same thoughtline and I can't determine if they are genuine about it, I want to use something in the game to see if they change their mind in a natural way. If it is just tunneling, baiting or if they really reassess their opinions.

ETA: sorry clicked post, I have had sheep.

The problem is you don't have any. Like even now. Opinions on the two top vote getters or just ready to hammer anyone?

Well nothing in Ester's post screams evil to me and IIRC starting points of most cases against him is him being absent. Well, I know being absent doesn't make you scum, so Ester is not really a strong scum read to me.

But now that I posted these at l-1, it will be seen as buddying up dying inno to most of you, that's why I said it doesn't matter ._.

Ester was in the back of my head since their first post. I thought Ester trying to cast suspicion on Dondy was weird, and his respons to when I asked about it didn't improve my opinion.

Why was it weird? And how did the response not make you feel any better? They thought the roled person would be the one to die. Do you find it unlikely for someone to Epcot that?

Estermont v Ashford? I could easily vote for either of them....but you couldn't have stuck with Mallister, could you?

My Ashford misgivings were like Mallister-lite, very little strong opinions, middle-of-the-road...perfect low-flying scum. Some awkwardly-worded posts too.

Estermont is perhaps more obviously scummy...although I'm not convinced they make complete sense as a Westerling partner. Still, I'll hammer if you want.

Archived