MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

im sure the power the killers get from solving the riddle has some significance, but i fail to see what it is

I didn't need to pick a lock to enter room 7. Don't know if means something so sharing it anyway.

There was a musty smell, probably from used leopard print thong lying on the top of the chair near the entrance.

Set of shake weights lying on the floor.

Camouflage snuggie on top of one of the beds.

A bunch of rubber bands in drawers.

A multitool tucked under one of pillows.

A bottle of Absinthe on a night stand table.

BAD out.

on night 1, did your message from the mods say that you picked the lock to enter room 4? or broke in, or anything like that?

If any member of the killers team submitted a correct response to the mystery (even if you were not the first) you may dispose of/arrange the body of your victim any way you choose. (but not add incriminating evidence

Did you solve the Mistery first two days in a row?

Today's one is hard...

Am I suggesting what, Stackspear? I do think those tools can be used for killing. It is more my precaution, yes, and nobody was stabbed or bludgeoned yet...

WAIT! It could be just that. To hide the manner of the death! Osgrey could have been hidden from us, because one of the weapons we know/were likely to get to know of would reveal the killer!

WAIT! It could be just that. To hide the manner of the death! Osgrey could have been hidden from us, because one of the weapons we know/were likely to get to know of would reveal the killer!

Hmm, this might be a really outlandish, but damn you for making me fucking paranoid again :///

Hmmm... That is what was found at Kettleblack's and Stackspear's:

An iPod atop of the night stand

An old copy of The Complete Sherlock Holmes

Inside the Chest of drawers: Six Packs of Chewing Gum and Some Scotch tape.

Under the one of beds: An half-opened Ouija Board

Not something you would expect Osgrey was hidden for.

Am I suggesting what, Stackspear? I do think those tools can be used for killing. It is more my precaution, yes, and nobody was stabbed or bludgeoned yet...

This aha moment certainly reads as faked.

Archived