MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

Why are you behaving so aggressively towards me, without making real points? If you think I'm scum, you're giving me the opportunity to provide distractions, which is bad for town and scum-hunting efforts.

That was more to say that you didn't explain WHY and just seems to point out stuff like the oracle of delphi...

i know that. i just feel that we have a better chance of hitting a killer with *TODAYS LYNCH* if we lynch from the pool of uninvestigated people. tomorrow, id be totally willing to look at those who were investigated as lynch choices, because we will hopefully have 6 people investigated out of 11-12 people total.

meh, i don't really see the difference? so unless you're sure we can peg the non-godfather today...

meh, i don't really see the difference? so unless you're sure we can peg the non-godfather today...

hey, if you can get enough votes for a lynch of blount or kettle go for it, and if its a choice between them or no lynch obviously ill choose them. but i really dont feel like theyre our best choices. then again, what do i know :crying:

hey, if you can get enough votes for a lynch of blount or kettle go for it, and if its a choice between them or no lynch obviously ill choose them. but i really dont feel like theyre our best choices. then again, what do i know :crying:

Ok. Since when Dayne is a man to trust?

Maybe the bungling healer targeted osgrey and disappeared him. If the killers for got Osgrey, who got Dondarrion? Bungling healer thing. I'm calling it.

that would be my guess too. bungling do-gooder implies he doesnt heal in a way that is as beneficial to town as a normal healer. i could definitely see the bungling dogooder healing someone but that person isnt allowed to post for the day after he's healed.

VOTE COUNT #REPEAT

It is day 3

14 players remain: Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dayne, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Yronwood.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

1 vote for Mallister (Dayne)

13 players have not voted: Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Yronwood.

It is day 3

14 players remain: Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dayne, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Yronwood.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

2 votes for Swann (Yronwood, Thorne)

1 vote for Mallister (Dayne)

11 players have not voted: Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Stackspear, Swann, Vance.

Archived