Fire AND Blood

Ser Mungo

Jon has been burned by fire once. His hand when tossing the curtain at the wight. Dany has a unique experiance in the funeral pyre. But after in Meeren riding Drogon she gets burns upon her hands.

But it was the special situation that caused Dany to not be burned. We may be looking at a special situation for Jon also given what has happened to him.

But it was the special situation that caused Dany to not be burned. We may be looking at a special situation for Jon also given what has happened to him.

But if it was a special situation — and I agree that it was — doesn't that just reinforce the statement that Targs are not fire-immune, and the freak incident when one was, was just that, a freak incident?

But if it was a special situation — and I agree that it was — doesn't that just reinforce the statement that Targs are not fire-immune, and the freak incident when one was, was just that, a freak incident?

I know right, you even had that one thread devoted to proving that Targs don't have magical fire resistance.

I can agree with that. I think it's true they are not inherently fireproof.

your blatant disregard for our new members is disguisting and outrageous,you are sir are a coward and ruffian.you should think about the importance of your own existence because i cant find a valid reason for you to steal my oxygen and insult those who are new on the forumz.im preety sure that you eat tofu and drink soya milk you fool.and you have all the oprah episodes saved on your hard drive ha-ha.

your blatant disregard for our new members is disguisting and outrageous,you are sir are a coward and ruffian.you should think about the importance of your own existence because i cant find a valid reason for you to steal my oxygen and insult those who are new on the forumz.im preety sure that you eat tofu and drink soya milk fool.

I'm...not sure whether this is a joke or not...

i had the best intentions towards this community,and i hope that i have not frightened you too much.i apologize for spreading dread and intimidation in your heart and your delicate body.but you are a walrus,and you should feel any fear,so up yours ,,dude,,

What you just did was a monumental overreaction to a harmless post by well meaning user. And by the way, what i did was called sarcasm, meaning you do not take it literally. Also, might want to work on your punctuation there bro...

What you just did was a monumental overreaction to a harmless post by well meaning user. And by the way, what i did was called sarcasm, meaning you do not take it literally.

It's better if you save yourself the trouble. You're not going to get anywhere with this 'orys no.2' or whatever his name is.

Archived