Fire AND Blood

Ser Mungo

Which leads to the question, how did people with Down syndrome get ahold of ASOIAF books?

people with down syndrome are able to read books but they are not able to interpret or remember the newly collected informations. and i would ask you to think about what you are writing.thats a serious ilness,not a joke foundry.

people with down syndrome are able to read books but they are not able to interpret or remember the newly collected informations. and i would ask you to think about what you are writing.thats a serious ilness,not a joke foundry.

You do realize you only have the right to be offended if you actually are close to someone with Down Syndrome. Also, still have those 3rd grade writing skills i see...

So angry, so bitter. And even if any of this was true, how is blaming me going to solve anything?

i am angry you are right about that.im angry that your parents failed to raise a civilsed concerned human being. one day you will have your own children,and what will you teach them?how to make fun out of people who are mentally a bit slower then the rest of us?

i am angry you are right about that.im angry that your parents failed to raise a civilsed concerned human being. one day you will have your own children,and what will you teach them?how to make fun out of people who are mentally a bit slower then the rest of us?

No,because i probably wont have children.

Archived