Ramsay Bolton and Theon. Moat Cailin.

Conchobar

I love the incorporation of color in the midst of the dark setting, it gives Ramsay a sinister undertone that suits. I like this a lot.

You like the autumnal colours yeah? Good! That was a last minute decision! By the way, can I have people'e opinions please, what should I tag Ramsay's name as, which is the more official name, Ramsay Snow or Ramsay Bolton? What is his official fan name I suppose.

Simply amazing, this and your Red Wedding are 2 of my favorite ASOIAF pictures/art I've seen :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thank you so much!My one hope is that GRRM Martin will see them one day. Not for my ego, I just want him to see the things I created because I love his books, and it would be like a weird connection with him then. lol.

You like the autumnal colours yeah? Good! That was a last minute decision! By the way, can I have people'e opinions please, what should I tag Ramsay's name as, which is the more official name, Ramsay Snow or Ramsay Bolton? What is his official fan name I suppose.

Tag him the Bastard Bolton. It catches attention.

Theon is not a midget lol. Nice drawing though.

He is compared to a wealthy and older man who has been healthily nurtured unlike Theon and has plate armour :P

Theon is a withered skeleton of a man, barely clinging on to life ,close enough to death to look like that but close enough to life(as orchestrated by Ramsay) to still be alive.

Also Theon is slumped on the ground, Ramsay is on one knee.

Thanks though!

He is compared to a wealthy and older man who has been healthily nurtured unlike Theon and has plate armour :P

Theon is a withered skeleton of a man, barely clinging on to life ,close enough to death to look like that but close enough to life(as orchestrated by Ramsay) to still be alive.

Also Theon is slumped on the ground, Ramsay is on one knee.

Thanks though!

But malnutrition doesn't make you smaller, it makes your frame thinner. Anyhow its still very nice. Ramsay reminds me of one those those Tiki statue thingies.

Your style is really neat. Reminds me of a famous artist but I can't think of the name at the moment...

What are your art influences?

Thank you!

My influences. I didn't study art in school, I only started drawing 2 years ago, so I didn't do any theory so I wouldn't know many artists. I like Picasso, I like Hundertwasser(a friend pointed me to him, said my stuff was like his) and another artist I was pointed towards was Jean Michel Basquiat. I also like Jack B Yeats, an Irish artist. Learned about him in primary school. W.B. Yeats brother actually.

But malnutrition doesn't make you smaller, it makes your frame thinner. Anyhow its still very nice. Ramsay reminds me of one those those Tiki statue thingies.

True! Glad you like it anyway.

by the way, your avatar makes my subconscious think I am talking to Stannis. :P

I love your art style. The perspective and the colours are great. The implications that Ramsay cheerfully throwing an arm around Reek give are creepy and the guards doing nothing add to the sense of isolation poor Theon must be feeling.

Thank you! I am glad you like the situation I presented in it! :)

You are talking to his Hand. The not-Davos one. You're welcome xD

Haha! Fair enough! You look an awful lot like Stannis mate!

I really like what you did to add on from the sketch....i think you have captured the Fleshy lips on the gaunt face better.

Thanks! lol, the sketch was a dip in the water, this was a dive. I'm glad you like it. The only thing I was worried about was people picking at the fact that his mouth isn't small. Apparently Tamsay was supposed to have a small mouth? or something, but this picture isn't meant to be representative so I guess it is okay.

Archived