I can't wait to wear my House Frey t-shirt on the day the Red Wedding airs.

Draxus

I don't blame the Freys.... They were pretty stupid for showing up at the wedding in the first place... from the get go it was obvious things weren't going to go as they wanted.

I've actually always been a big Roose Bolton Fan xP

Perhaps I need a flayed man T-shirt for the red wedding.

Ramsey on the other hand :ack:

Unless you're into some crazy S&M stuff I don't see anyone liking him.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let your Frey-love go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

( :P)

I don't care about whatever you might have done throughout your life, this post has made me fall in love with you (assuming a non Renly/Loras type of relationship, I.E. your a chick)

I'm going to be brutally honest here. I'm so appalled with the travesty that is Robb and Talisa on the show, that I'm looking forward to this wedding as well. Plus, Robb fangirling has caused me to greatly dislike him, of only because people are excusing all of his mistakes on being tragically in love. :ack: Plus, I never cared about Robb all that much anyway.

So it's cunning to forsake the guest's right and kill unarmed men at a wedding feast?

Um, yeah it is actually. Was anybody expecting it? No. Would their plan have won out if they were armed? No. So yeah, if they wanted the Starks dead, this was a pretty cunning way to do it. Not liking that it happened doesn't make it any less so.

Um, yeah it is actually. Was anybody expecting it? No. Would their plan have won out if they were armed? No. So yeah, if they wanted the Starks dead, this was a pretty cunning way to do it. Not liking that it happened doesn't make it any less so.

well it was deceptive but i don't really think it's anything to admire.

Archived