Stannis and Daweners - More Alike Than We Thought?

Éadaoin

I just think there is so much textual evidence for this that its shocking this has not been bought up before.

I could swear I have seen it before, but a basic search did not bring it up. Maybe I am imagining things that I saw on this forum already.

I could swear I have seen it before, but a basic search did not bring it up. Maybe I am imagining things that I saw on this forum already.

Yea you probably are, dawennis did not exist prior to me and eadies brainstorming.

Dr. Pepper pointed out to us that Dany wasn't having an extramarital affair and said that it would probably be the first thing that was brought up, lol.

Actually, it is an extramarital affair IMO. Daario and Dany Dawy were never married, so it is extramarital.

I'm kind of shocked that I haven't seen it brought up before. Once you really think about it, it becomes so obvious.

I'm kind of shocked that I haven't seen it brought up before. Once you really think about it, it becomes so obvious.

Sure. I just think one thing may need be cleared now: which of them is Azor Ahai, according to this theory? And is the other one Nissa Nissa?

Sure. I just think one thing may need be cleared now: which of them is Azor Ahai, according to this theory? And is the other one Nissa Nissa?

Im not sure yet, its possible they are both at the same time. Only time will tell.

Serves you right for not just being a Stannis fan and shipping him with Dany but still keeping me hot and bothered over you. :leer:

Darling, have you forgotten you two are in a public place? Take naughtiness into PM or chat, you are making people blush. :blushing:

Im not sure yet, its possible they are both at the same time. Only time will tell.

Now you disappointed me. I thought you had a wholly formed theory already. :P

Darling, have you forgotten you two are in a public place? Take naughtiness into PM or chat, you are making people blush. :blushing:

We just cant contain our love!

Now you disappointed me. I thought you had a wholly formed theory already. :P

Its still in the early phases, look for more in depth analyasis in the coming days.

Archived