Greenseeing 111 - 1/6 Evil

lozeldatkm

True.

I can make all the traditional thanksgiving-type food from scratch. So turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, rolls, lots of casseroles, pumpkin pie from a pumpkin, etc. I takes all day but I think it's fun :D

The poster below will answer the same question

True, but it's not very complicated. I'm pretty good and mixing and matching meat, veggies, sauce, and pasta in various ways that work well. I also use seasonings and spices quite well. It's mostly guess work though.

The poster below also has an unimpressive cooking resume.

True-ish

It my favorite new recipe. Not my all time favorite though.

Baked Almond Chicken

1/2 cup flour

1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp butter melted (divided)

1 tsp celery salt

1 tsp paprika

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp curry powder

1/2 tsp dried oregano

1/4 tsp pepper

6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves

1 1/2 cups whipping cream

1/3 cup dry bread crumbs

3/4 cup sliced almonds, roasted

Hot cooked egg noodles

Place flour in shallow bowl. Combine 1/3 cup butter and seasonings in another bowl. Coat chicken with flour, then dip into butter mixture. Arrange in greased, shallow 3-quart baking dish. Pour cream around chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Combine bread crumbs and remaining butter; sprinkle over chicken. Top with almonds. Bake uncovered, 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve over pasta. Makes 6 servings.

The poster below might attempt to make it. ;)

True-ish

It my favorite new recipe. Not my all time favorite though.

Baked Almond Chicken

1/2 cup flour

1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp butter melted (divided)

1 tsp celery salt

1 tsp paprika

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp curry powder

1/2 tsp dried oregano

1/4 tsp pepper

6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves

1 1/2 cups whipping cream

1/3 cup dry bread crumbs

3/4 cup sliced almonds, roasted

Hot cooked egg noodles

Place flour in shallow bowl. Combine 1/3 cup butter and seasonings in another bowl. Coat chicken with flour, then dip into butter mixture. Arrange in greased, shallow 3-quart baking dish. Pour cream around chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Combine bread crumbs and remaining butter; sprinkle over chicken. Top with almonds. Bake uncovered, 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve over pasta. Makes 6 servings.

The poster below might attempt to make it. ;)

True.I like cooking.

Poster below likes cooking too.

True, contrary to what certain boarders say about me. :smug: My living conditions aren't very conducive to cooking for myself right now is all.

The poster below has a delicious recipe they will share with us.

True, it's called toast. You take a slice of bread, and put it in the toaster (make sure the toaster is plugged in) and wait for it to be toasted. You take your toast out, and there you go. It's quite an advanced recipe, so amateur chefs beware.

The poster below is a professional chef like me, and has experienced the adventure of making toast.

True. It took me years of practice, but I finally figured out where to set the dial so it comes out juuuuuuuuuuust right.

The poster below misses the Like button.

True. I used to "like" posts a lot. :( I feel really restricted without it.

The poster below will share their plans for the weekend.

Archived