Greenseeing 111 - 1/6 Evil

lozeldatkm

What you are supposed to do:

1) You answer the previous post with a "True" or "False"

2) Then you set a statement for the next poster

The Rules:

1) You must wait three posts or five minutes before posting again.

2) Posts may be about anything from ASOIAF or real life.

3) Remember to quote the post you're reponding to.

4) If you cross post, the person below must edit their post to respond to the above post.

The poster below has a sandwich

:lmao: Jeyne, you slay me!

False. Although I had a friend that told me once that she fell asleep in the UCLA library and woke herself up because she farted so loudly in her sleep :rofl: I love potty humor :D

I do more of the clumsy embarrassing things... like going bowling on a first date and ending up falling face first in the lane with the bowling ball! I slid half way down the lane :thumbsup:

The poster below has had an embarrassing moment as well.

False. Although I had a friend that told me once that she fell asleep in the UCLA library and woke herself up because she farted so loudly in her sleep :rofl: I love potty humor :D

That's hilarious Lady O--that must have been one enormous fart! I love a girl that appreciates a good fart story :laugh:

I do more of the clumsy embarrassing things... like going bowling on a first date and ending up falling face first in the lane with the bowling ball! I slid half way down the lane :thumbsup:

The poster below has had an embarrassing moment as well.

True,

and not only one embarassing moment :rofl:

The poster below once ate while sleepwalking

Archived