Our Funniest - Book Charcter Guessing Game V

The BlackBear

Ashara Dayne, without wanting to be patronising, may I ask, is it possible that you do not understand the game?

You can send your list regardless of your kind of humour. All send in lists are not part of the actual guessing game but form the basis of it. The actual guessing only starts when all lists received by the stated deadline are averaged out by the host the Bear. If I am stating the obvious, I apologise. I just got the impression that there was some kind of misunderstanding. :idea:

Ashara Dayne, without wanting to be patronising, may I ask, is it possible that you do not understand the game?

You can send your list regardless of your kind of humour. All send in lists are not part of the actual guessing game but form the basis of it. The actual guessing only starts when all lists received by the stated deadline are averaged out by the host the Bear. If I am stating the obvious, I apologise. I just got the impression that there was some kind of misunderstanding. :idea:

You are, but it's ok. Thank you for the consideration :)

OK voting is closed.

I have had 20 submissions. Will post The honourable mentions shortly. In the meantime (copying Julifays great mini-game) there were four animals submitted. You get 2 points for every one you correctly place (1-4) and a bonus 2 points if you get them all correct. So potentially 10 points up for grabs. I'll post the results in about one days time (give or take). Changed the scoring to 1 point for everyone you get, 2 for everyone you got in the right place and 10 if you got them all.

Submit your guesses in format:

1: Leo the Lion

2. Terry the Tortoise

3. Dave the Dog.

4. Sally the Snake.

Hint: All different species.

Off to a great start, there are four animals.

Archived