Wikipedia Article's Supposed Spoilers?

LordStoneheart

Um, the Wikipedia article has changed for The Winds of Winter. It's pretty revealing, but I really doubt its validity.

Check it out.

If its taken down for any reason, I have the screen shots of what seems off.

Were the chapters stolen from Martin? Were they just summarizing the chapters he has released and/or read in public so far? How do they know who the prologue character is supposed to be?

And then there's that cover art that looks awesome for the book, but reeks of falseness.

Anyone have answers?

Them no spoilers, them simply trolling:

"Daenerys finds herself surrounded by Khal Jhaqo's khalasar, with only Drogon. Jhaqo greets her as fellow khal, despite the fact that Dany is a woman. He explains to her that, for months now, he and his men have been hearing reports of the Dragon Queen of Slaver's Bay, and that he wishes to join his power to hers through marriage. She politely declines,but he still swears fealty to House Targaryen..."

I looked at the edit history. One dude, with a nickname "Targaryen king" added huge chunks of text with no source cited. That's this user's only edit of Wikipedia. I'm calling :bs: .

The Dany parts read like a bad fanfiction, or as I call it, fanfiction. Still a Targ supporter though, but that's not at all what will happen.

What I'm really wondering is why Doran was listed as prologue character? Strange assumption when it could be anyone. Most of the time its people we haven't really met before. Has Martin mentioned this?

If you looked at the history of the file, at the very end of all the fake plot the guy literally wrote "This plot is faker than fake."

It was some idiot, basically, vandalizing the page for fun.

Closing this thread now because it doesn't really deserve discussion.

Archived