Most Haunting Words? (possible minor spoilers)

Lord of Weirmont

Merribald's Broken Men speech.

Her name is Jeyne, it rhymes with pain... my name is Reek, it rhymes with sneak... you have to know your name....

'A son for a son... but that's a grandson.' 'Heh.'

But they have the soft hearts of women. Ser Ilyn, bring me his head!

Wherever whores go. And then BANG.

And all the other things mentioned above.

“I see you, wolf child. Blood child. I thought it was the lord who smelled of death...you are cruel to come to my hill, cruel. I gorged on grief at Summerhall, I need none of yours. Begone from here, dark heart. Begone!”

Yep, this haunts me. Cuts deeper then any other line in the books, for me

As far as characters being haunted, besides what's already been said-Dany is haunted by "thee treasons you will know..".

Yes. haunting. as we of a "certain age" know what that means.

Dany - i think her third treason, of love, will be her death saving her children. she will die to save them. "one does not flee without her children." she will launch them because she loves them. I would. and i have three children. if someone stood about to kill them or take their freedom, at 56 yrs old, i would stand. without a doubt. my life means nothing compared to theirs. she will too.

Dany - i think her third treason, of love, will be her death saving her children. she will die to save them. "one does not flee without her children." she will launch them because she loves them. I would. and i have three children. if someone stood about to kill them or take their freedom, at 56 yrs old, i would stand. without a doubt. my life means nothing compared to theirs. she will too.

Wish I had a like button, this is lovely.

Archived