Alys Karstark

Winter's Prince

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think Sarah Bolger doesn't have the ferocity that Alys has. She doesn't have that hard, Northern, tough as nails look.

Katie McGrath seems like a decent choice, though.

How about Tamika Wood? She also has a forum account, and a lot of other posters seem to think she's got the right look for Alys.

just had a look at her ( not stalkerish :drunk: ) but yes she really does have the look :agree:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

How about Tamika Wood? She also has a forum account, and a lot of other posters seem to think she's got the right look for Alys.

She has the age and the look for it. Don't know anything about her talent. Unfortunately, given the record of casted actors it seems to be requirement to not have read the books. That certainly disqualifies her. Sorry liefde ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like I'm going to be a bit of a downer here, but what odds would you give her for being included in the show at all? Not to minimize this thread or anything...there are some really great choices here.

I feel like I'm going to be a bit of a downer here, but what odds would you give her for being included in the show at all? Not to minimize this thread or anything...there are some really great choices here.

I'm no good at odds. :D If they want to emphasize the fact that Mel is not really very good at predicting the future, they have to keep Alys in. We don't know what role she might play in the final two books. She could be far more important (and thus worthy of far more screen time) than we are currently aware of.

Archived