Which Undead character would you rather have seen than Uncat

Kenton Stark

• 3 months later...

I don't think I would have enjoyed anyone else besides Lady Stoneheart. None the others present at the wedding would have been as interesting to me.

I've thoroughly enjoyed Catelyn's arc so far, from formidable matriarch, to grief-stricken widow, and now a cold creature driven by the need for revenge.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I think it would have been much more interesting to UnRobb, wolf's head and all.

*Everything below is hypothetical. I'm completely sure it won't happen, it's just wishful thinking.*

RW 2.0. Imagine if the Freys brings "GreyStark's" corpse to it.

IIRC, GRRM said he would have liked to do a Robb POV chapter. Epilogue chapter, just after Thoros revives him. Would be interesting to see how fucked up his mind is. Even more after seeing his body is rotten and desecrated. And he might as well kill ol' bad Walder.

Can't believe no one said this...first thing that comes to mind for me..Un-Khal Drogo! That was what i was expecting when Dany entered the funeral pyre in AGoT..instead i got dragons sigh...

Un-Khal Drogo on Drogon with Danerys on Viserion :commie: :commie: faceroll damage for Planetos!!...........................................and Rhaegal dies(sorry)

Archived