Westeros Battle Tournament

OK, I suspect House Mauldania will be a no-show but he still has 24 hours to appear and make his pick, then it turns over to Winterz to make his pick. PMing doesn't seem to be working so if you could all check in on the thread when you can so that we can get the draft done fairly quickly, that would be great.

1. Valyrian Spoon - The Reach

2. House Mauldania - has until Friday 16:30 (GMT)

3. Winterz

4. EisenZelle

5. TheCrannogDweller

6. Corvo Attano

7. Alex Baratheon

8. Stannis Eats No Peaches

Hmm the various factions make for interesting reading. I will stick with The Reach though if that's okay with everybody.

No, you give me my Reach! :devil:

Just kidding...as the game is balanced it won't make much of a difference. Now if it wasn't equally balanced, I'd obviously go violent until you gave me the overpowered Reach. :P

No, you give me my Reach! :devil:

Just kidding...as the game is balanced it won't make much of a difference. Now if it wasn't equally balanced, I'd obviously go violent until you gave me the overpowered Reach. :P

Haha yeah I'm quite sad I can't tell 70,000 men to ride where I'm pointing untill my enemy isn't there anymore. :P lol

OK, House Mauldania has missed his pick, it turns over to Winterz, who has until 16:30 GMT on Sunday. (Edit two days should be more than enough, if anyone knows they can't make it they can let me know their picks).

2. Winterz - has until Sunday 16:30 (GMT)

3. EisenZelle

4. TheCrannogDweller

5. Corvo Attano

6. Alex Baratheon

7. Stannis Eats No Peaches

8. House Mauldania

I have another question. I'm assuming the order of information goes like this: we find out who our opponent is and the battlefield. We then choose our army (or does this come earlier) and we are then shown the enemy army and how they have formed up for battle, then we think of a battle strategy. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

My question is, can we change the formation of the army, say completely, at the start of our battle strategy? Obviously the enemy wouldn't have any way of finding out about this.

I have another question. I'm assuming the order of information goes like this: we find out who our opponent is and the battlefield. We then choose our army (or does this come earlier) and we are then shown the enemy army and how they have formed up for battle, then we think of a battle strategy. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

My question is, can we change the formation of the army, say completely, at the start of our battle strategy? Obviously the enemy wouldn't have any way of finding out about this.

Yep, you see who you're opponent is, you get a description of the battlefield, then you choose your units and deploy them. Then you get to see how the enemy have deployed and finally make the battle plan.

You can't change it instantaneously once you see the opposition. As you say, if you both did this, it wouldn't really get you much advantage. You can obviously move troops around as part of you battle plan. But how much you do that is up to you as there are obvious disadvantages.

Ok, time's up for Winterz. EisenZelle can now make his pick. What I'll do from now on is make it that you get two days to make your pick. If you miss that slot, you can come in and make you're pick at any time, although obviously anyone who's taken their pick in order before you gets precendence.

So Winterz and House Mauldania can make their picks at any time if they like, but it moves onto EissenZelle's pick and he has until 16:30 (GMT) on Tuesday before it turns over to TheCrannogDweller.

2. House Mauldania - missed turn, can make pick at any time

3. Winterz - missed turn, can make pick at any time

4. EisenZelle - next up, has until Tuesday 16:30 (GMT)

5. TheCrannogDweller

6. Corvo Attano

7. Alex Baratheon

8. Stannis Eats No Peaches

God, I've been active but I totally forgot it.

I'll have the Vale if it's available ;)

If only the "new content" actually worked, that's really pissing me off. Last week, that function was enabled for a single day.

Archived