Who would you like to be a POV in WoW?

A Crow Come Over

Sandor "The Hound" Clegane - Only if he actually survived, and is the gravedigger in the Quiet Isle, which he has to be. It's mind-boggling how we still haven't got his POV. He's a tremendous character, absolutely perfect for a POV. His anti-hero persona is incredibly unique and refreshing, when compared to most anti-heroes.

I think one of the things that makes Sandor so great is that he doesn't have any POV chapters. He's much more effective when you only get snippets of his personality through other characters and so you have to piece him together on your own. Just like Tywin. They're characters that are somewhat larger than life and you don't know what they're thinking, and that, to me, really helps add to their intrigue.

An example of what I'm trying to say: I was disappointed when Mel got a POV because her character immediately became less intriguing to me when I was able to read her thoughts. It was almost like meeting someone you really like, hitting it off, and then meeting them again a week later only to find they aren't as great as you thought. Not sure if that makes sense... I just think some characters are best kept as non POV characters.

Hodor.

I think GRRM can give at least a page.

How hilarious would it be if he did this for justone chapter, just a page or two. You read the letters 'HODOR' and then comes Hodor hodor hodor hodorhodor hodor hodor hodooooooor, for a couple pages. Then the story just continues with another POV like nothing happened. I would laugh my ass off evry time...

I think a hodor chapter would be even more hilarious if it started like hodor hodor hodor hodor and then abruply it starts into normal english and then suddenly it goes into hodor hodor hodor without ever explaining why.

I think a hodor chapter would be even more hilarious if it started like hodor hodor hodor hodor and then abruply it starts into normal english and then suddenly it goes into hodor hodor hodor without ever explaining why.

Have you ever seen that Dave Chapelle routine where he's Lil' Jon?

Archived