Who would you like to be a POV in WoW?

A Crow Come Over

Stannis, Roose, any one of Stannis or Roose' commanders, Manderly...anyone who could get us a firsthand view of the Battle of Winterfell. I'm not sure how we'll see that honestly. I'd most want a Stannis POV of all those though for obvious reasons.

- Dolorous Edd

- Another POV in King's Landing besides Cersei would be nice. Margaery would be good, she still a bit of a mysterie to me. Is she just a nice, innocent girl or a future Queen of Thornes. Was she part of the plot to kill Joffrey?

- Tommen would be another option. The poor kid, he must be so confused with everything that's going on in KL.

- Roose would be great too. Epilogue maybe? Prologue is too soon for him to die.

Not Varys, LF, Stannis, Bloodraven...i tihnk these characters are more interesting when not knowing what they are plotting.

Stannis, Roose, any one of Stannis or Roose' commanders, Manderly...anyone who could get us a firsthand view of the Battle of Winterfell. I'm not sure how we'll see that honestly. I'd most want a Stannis POV of all those though for obvious reasons.

We'll probably see it from the Stannis camp through Asha and Theon.

I'd love another Mel POV.

We are definitely getting another Mel POV. In fact if Martin is spending any time at all on the Wall in WoW there will be quite a few Mel POVs. Since he is not going to be introducing any new POVs and Jon is out of action, Mel is the only POV at the Wall.

Archived