(BOOK SPOILERS) Lockes Fate..

Khal Tommen

I do hope Roose hands him over with Harrenhal to the the Mountain. Gregor may not make him eat his own body parts, but he could easily cut off his feat and hands, just because. They do need to make the Mountain Who Rides into more of a monster.

I don't see good things in Locke's future - as mentioned he'll probably have the same end as Amory Lorch or Vargo Hoat.

Someone proposed Locke surviving the season and taking over Biter's role in Brienne's later storyline, which sounds really cool, but I can't see that actually happening.

I think that he will go the way of Vargo Hoat, because we need a lil reminder of how messed up the Mountain is before the arrival of Dorne.

ETA: It would help us understand Oberyn's bloodlust and the bad blood that's there. And give the audience more reason to cheer for him and celebrate when it looks like he won...and cry tears of horror when his head is caved in.

I agree with most of the post in the opinion that Locke wont survive the series, I realy do hope we see more of The Mountain's vicious side, as that would be a great build up to next season and realy give The Mountain the terrifying reputation present in the novels that hasnt realy been implemented in the TV show.

Archived