Best Fight/Duel Through Series Thus Far

Redvipor

Easily Syrio Forel (probs misspelled that) versus everyone, But I think if the fight in Roberts rebellion of Eddard and Howland versus the kings guard was shown, that would win without a doubt

Out of all the unseen fights I'd pick either Arthur Dayne vs the Smiling Knight or Daemon Blackfyre vs Gwayne Corbray.

Ser Harrys Harlaw vs. 7 knights one after another. Sure it happens "off-screen" but it sure sounds pretty awesome.

If not that, then Victarion vs. Talbert Serry, definately shows that any fights is a messy combination of skill, luck (or bad luck) and pure will to win.

Is there really any other choice than "The Mountain vs. Oberyn"? That fight was so good the others aren't even worth comparing.

After that I guess I'd put Bronn vs Vardis Egan and The Hound vs Berric.

Now when Jaime gets a duel against a Kingsguard or some other good swordsmen in the next books (and I say that knowing that his fighting capabilities are much worse than they were before, but I think he has still got it in him), that might beat it, but until then, the best one is quite obvious in my opinion.

If there actually was a duel between Eddard Stark and Arthur Dayne, I would probably choose that one. Ice and Dawn. Epic.

Rhaegar vs Robert must have also been a great fight.

Of duels that happened in the current timeframe of the books, Red Viper vs Mountain and Berric vs Hound are by far the best.

The Hound v Beric, Viper v Mountain, Vardis v Bronn, and Brienne vs. Jamie.

I like them all for slightly different reasons.

I also think the showdown Asha's Ironborn have in ADWD with Stannis troops (I think they were men from the hills) is crazy good to read.

Viper vs. Mountain and Syrio vs. Grubs In Armor have been gone over so I'll say I enjoyed Brienne vs. Biter. Really visceral and stomach-turning.

darkstar vs myrcella

yes

If there actually was a duel between Eddard Stark and Arthur Dayne, I would probably choose that one. Ice and Dawn. Epic.

Rhaegar vs Robert must have also been a great fight.

Of duels that happened in the current timeframe of the books, Red Viper vs Mountain and Berric vs Hound are by far the best.

:agree: I hope some how we do get to hear or read how the ToJ fight played out.

The Red Viper vs The Mountain and Beric vs Sandor are my favourite. It's wierd because in both fights the person I want to win dies.

Archived