Best Fight/Duel Through Series Thus Far

Redvipor

Red Viper vs. The Mountain - so intense, I went into it thinking Tryion was going to die (cause he already survived one trial by combat), then the Red Viper is owning shit ("Elia of Dorne, you raped her, you killed her, you murdered her children!") and I was pumped. Then he dies, the mountain almost dies, and tryion gets imprisoned.

either that of Strong Belwas and The Champion of Mereen, Oznak zo Phal. too good

My favorite is still Strong Belwas v whoever that guy was. I thought it was so funny that he shit on him after killing him then wipped his butt with the dude.

I was thinking of putting that one to. That was literally some funny shit.

The Red Viper vs. the Mountain. No contest. I don't usually care that much for battle/fight descriptions, but I was literally on the edge of my seat with excitement.

I hope they do it justice (haha justice :( ) when they film it, but I doubt they can capture the sheer awesomeness of this duel.

Podrick Payne versus Ser Mandon Moore.

Definitely Gregor Clegane vs. Oberyn Martell.

I would put Belwas second, Sandor v. Thoros third, Brienne vs. Shagwell, Pyg and Timeon fourth, Brienne vs. Jaime fifth.

Bron vs. Vardis was also very good, and quite similar to the Mountain and the Viper in many ways,

A lightly armored, highly mobile fighter taking advantage of the other man's relative slowness.

I hadn't thought of Pod's finest moment but yeah. Short and sweet. :)

Archived