The Hound

Swafford25

Seeing that a lot of people agree that The Hound didnt die and is now in the service of the septons of quiet isle, do you think he could be called upon as the champion of the seven to fight against Cersei's champion Robert Strong who everyone believes is The Hounds zombie brother?

Hmm, perhaps it could happen but it seems unlikely. The trial is quite soon and the Hound is too far away. Also, is the High Septon even aware of Sandor's prescense on Quiet Isle? Given that the head Septon there considers changing your life a form of dying and being born again anew, I doubt he would tell anyone of Sandor's existance. The way he spoke to Brienne implies that he believes the Hound is dead; the Gravedigger is a new man. Still, I applaud you for coming up with the theory, it is plausible enough :)

Seeing that a lot of people agree that The Hound didnt die and is now in the service of the septons of quiet isle, do you think he could be called upon as the champion of the seven to fight against Cersei's champion Robert Strong who everyone believes is The Hounds zombie brother?

i really hope not. although there is a wonderful "justice" in having the hound take down the mountain, given what that mountain did to the hound but sandor's at the quiet isle to leave behind all the fighting and killing. not sure how it will go but i am really rooting for sandor to have a new "occupation" and leave the mountain to others.

It would be a bit of a u-turn on his current arc. Never mind the peaceful life Sandor, you've got you're dead brother to kill. Nah, I'm not sure I can see it.

I suppose they could try and work it in under the guise that he needs to kill Gregor to really be truly free from his old life, but that would be a shit way for his plot to play out.

I hope there's a lot more to come from Sandor, and I'd like to see him kill his brother. Is it the best way for his arc to go though? Probably not.

The Hound isn't alive anymore, Sandor Clegane is. He left his nickname behind, along with all the violence and killing he's done troughout his life.

Let it end on the Quiet Isles for him. He has deserved his rest.

Also, I can't see how Gregor can be a zombie because they cut his head off (or Martin has done the same trick a couple of times with the heads)

The Hound isn't alive anymore, Sandor Clegane is. He left his nickname behind, along with all the violence and killing he's done troughout his life.

Let it end on the Quiet Isles for him. He has deserved his rest.

Also, I can't see how Gregor can be a zombie because they cut his head off (or Martin has done the same trick a couple of times with the heads)

Cersei gives Qyburn Gregor's body without thoroughly questioning his intentions, although she knows they are creepy, as she tells him if anyone finds out she'll have him executed.

We know she has some clues because he does tell her hes an exiled maester for doing experiments on humans.

I believe Sandor is the only possible champion of the faith- who else could withstand Strong? Perhaps he'll defeat his brother with a flaming sword (good agianst wights) and resolve his childhood trauma. Fear the brother who set you on fire? Resolve it by killing his undead corpse with fire!

I believe Sandor is the only possible champion of the faith- who else could withstand Strong? Perhaps he'll defeat his brother with a flaming sword (good agianst wights) and resolve his childhood trauma. Fear the brother who set you on fire? Resolve it by killing his undead corpse with fire!

Now, as much as I can see the hound somehow going back to KL to kill Strong (though it strikes me as poor plot threading), I CANNOT see my boy Sandor channeling a Thoros of Myr and going full flammable. Ain't just no way.

Archived