Dany and Essos

After reading all the books and reading so many theories of how the series will end, I found that one thing always pops up in the forum. Generally people assume and hope that Dany will return to the Westeros and sit on the iron throne. But whenever I think of her reconsidering the seven kingdoms just like Argon the Conqueror, I remember that he had two options: unite Westeros or unite the Free Cities. It seems just as likely to me that Dany just might be greater than any other Targaryen if she unites Essos and becomes Queen of Essos and even rebuild the Valyrian Empire.

Definitely not happening. Daenerys' destiny is in Westeros and she has absolutely no reason to conquer the Free Cities. I don't think she'll hold the throne in the end but I'm sure she plays a pivotal role in the fight against the Others. Besides, Westeros is much harder to conquer than the Free Cities, so how would she be greater by conquering them?

But I meant all of Essos, not just the Free Cities. I think it's fitting that she vanquish the slaving continent since she is disgusted by slavers. What I had in mind actually is her going over to Westeros, beat the Others with the three dragons and at the end she lingers on Dragonstone in the same position as Aegon I but she chooses Essos this time.

Archived