Jaime meets Bran again?

GramWalk12

I was thinking that Jaime is going through a drastic personal change in the books, i think Jaime and Bran might see each other again to work things out or for Bran to settle some old differences. Im thinking more the former, weve seen Jaime regrets pushing Bran out the window and tbh i think he will apologize to Bran. Idk what their relationship will be afterward. What do you think about this crackpot theory of mine?

Well Bran might visit Jaime. We've seen Jaime have Weirwood dreams and Bran will soon presumably be able to communicate through a mystical combination of vegetable (Weirwood Paste), animal (warging) and mineral (Dragonglass?) properties.

I think this is the crime that will cost Jaime his life. Everything else he has done is forgivable, but this was his lowest act. Only Bran can forgive him and I doubt he will. Bran wanted to be in the Kingsguard, was a very talented swordsman and Jaime took it from him.

I don't think that Jaime will show up at the CofF's cave north of the Wall. Likewise, Bran will have a hard time getting away from the cave what with the weather, the wights patrolling the area, lack of food, etc. Maybe they communicate through the trees in a godswood, as Bran did with Theon.

I think this is the crime that will cost Jaime his life. Everything else he has done is forgivable, but this was his lowest act. Only Bran can forgive him and I doubt he will. Bran wanted to be in the Kingsguard, was a very talented swordsman and Jaime took it from him.

Agree

Bran will remember what happened eventually but I don't think he will do anything to Jaime

Jaime will die before the end of the series

Agree

Bran will remember what happened eventually but I don't think he will do anything to Jaime

He knows that the golden man in his dreams is Jamie Lannister:

'The falling, Bran thought, and the golden man, the queen’s brother, he scares me too, but mostly the falling. He did not say it, though. How could he? He had not been able to tell Ser Rodrik or Maester Luwin, and he could not tell the Reeds either.'

Agree

Bran knows. I am sure he had a flashback of Jaime throwing him out of the window. I don't see Jaime surviving the series either, but I think he will cover himself in glory before he dies and either be remembered as one of the greatest heroes for it or else still reviled, because people will not know why he did it.

Bran was always the sweetest and most caring out of the Stark kids and he will be very wise by the end of the series. So will be interesting to see how he reacts.

To be honest he doesnt fully remember it was him, hes had visions of Cersei and Jaime but i think he is still repressing those memories. If i was his age id do the same

True, but when you consider that stage he is in with his greenseeing ability I think he may have very well put it together or is close to doing so.

He knows that the golden man in his dreams is Jamie Lannister:

'The falling, Bran thought, and the golden man, the queen’s brother, he scares me too, but mostly the falling. He did not say it, though. How could he? He had not been able to tell Ser Rodrik or Maester Luwin, and he could not tell the Reeds either.'

As i said in my earlier post he does know but he is repressing it as most kids will do

In Winds of Winter he is gonna come to accept it i believe, however the true question is will Bran be able to forgive Jaime. I highly doubt it but it would be awesome if he did, i think that would show more of Brans lordly qualities.

Maybe they communicate through the trees in a godswood, as Bran did with Theon.

I think that something like this has to happen, if Jaime is to have a fully-culminated redemption arc. It would be interesting to see how this would play out, as Jaime may not be aware of the fact that Bran is communicating with him. Imagine the Kingslayer, with the weight of his offense hitting him, kneeling before a heart tree and begging forgiveness not of Bran, but of Bran's gods. Some feeling or inner voice could give him the strength to forgive himself, without him ever knowing it was actually Bran who helped him along.

And yes, I think it is entirely possible that Bran may be willing to forgive Jaime, if the circumstances are favorable.

Bloodraven tries to keep Bran from dwelling on that memory because he is so important and he didn't want him trying to run off on some crazy vengeance thing when the Others ar on the move. They may meet again If Jamie is hanged from a heartree.

Archived