Tommen is currently the glue of the realm

OberynBlackfyre

Tommen is the glue of the middle realm.

No more.

The North is at war, the vale is in outright hostilities leading towards civil war, the riverlands are bristling with malice, and Dorne is planting seeds hoping for exceedingly bitter fruit to feed it's rivals.

Tommen holds only the crownlands, reach and the west securely in his hands.

Everywhere else is a handful of thorns.

No more.

The North is at war, the vale is in outright hostilities leading towards civil war, the riverlands are bristling with malice, and Dorne is planting seeds hoping for exceedingly bitter fruit to feed it's rivals.

Olenna Tyrell is the new usurper.

1. Cersei's coming trial is a trial of seven, so the resident Kingsguard of Blount, Trant, and UnGregor defend her against 7 champs of the Faith which include Sandor from the Quiet Isle. The Kingsguard get wasted and Tommen is unprotected. Again this is Cersie's fault.

Where are you getting this from? Isn't it just a regular trial by battle?

Where are you getting this from? Isn't it just a regular trial by battle?

just a theory... According to The Hedge Knight, a trial of 7 honors the Gods and makes it more likely that they will take a hand in the outcome. I can't believe that the Faith wouldn't demand such a thing in Cersei's trial

No more.

Hell, I bet once word of fAegon gets out portions of the Crownlands and Reach won't be in his hands any longer either.

just a theory... According to The Hedge Knight, a trial of 7 honors the Gods and makes it more likely that they will take a hand in the outcome. I can't believe that the Faith wouldn't demand such a thing in Cersei's trial

I thought Cersei's trial was going to be a one-on-one and Margeary's was going to be a Trial of Seven.

I think the only way Tommen lives is if Robert Strong somehow is defeated during Cersei's Trial. That would "prove" that the kids are illegitimate and remove Tommen from the throne as he would have no lawful claim.

Archived