If Stannis dies, where will his fans flock too?

The Crow

I don't know about that, I'm torn. She'd have to do something really groundbreaking first plus Im leaning more towards Gendry because he seems to have been born to wield that warhammer, and hes of the Red Faith and I think the Baratheons should stay Rhyllor worshipers.

I don't, i think it would be for the best if Stannis would forsake that damned Red god and his fires.

I wouldn't call myself a Stannis fanatic. I am first and foremost a Stark loyalist. But I do like Stannis. He is Justice and he doesn't suffer fools. I might not want to have a beer with him, but I had a problem I would call Stannis. If he dies it means I just become more entrenched with the Starks.

The Starks are gone, and their castle is a ruin and occupied by their enemies, give it up.

I don't, i think it would be for the best if Stannis would forsake that damned Red god and his fires.

Impossible and stupid, most of his men worship the Red God, plus everyone down south already sees him as a Red god worshipper, whether he really is or not, and the religion has power.

Impossible and stupid, most of his men worship the Red God, plus everyone down south already sees him as a Red god worshipper, whether he really is or not, and the religion has power.

Meh, it maybe my heavy bias against R'hollor speaking.

The Starks are gone, and their castle is a ruin and occupied by their enemies, give it up.

They're not gone, 4 children still live

WF is made of granite, everything that burned is being rebuilt by Roose.

I would say at most its only occupied half-full of their enemies.

The story revolves around the Starks and the Targaryens, deal with it.

I always figured a good bulk of Stannis fans were Stark fans with nowhere else to go. When Stannis dies I'll go back to Rickon.

Really? Like Stannis is any better?

BOTH

castles he ruled over are occupied by his enemies and he's in a foreign land with almost no men of his own. He's completely at the mercy of Stark loyalists.

The Song of Ice and Fire is about the Starks and Targs, the Lannister's don't have magic blood, they are purely a political force doesn't matter how many POV's we get.

The series is about the politics and the magic if you ask me. If the entire series boils down to where only the Starks and Targaryens were important, than I say GRRM wasted all his time developing these other houses, most notably the Lannisters.

Tyrion, Jaime, Cersei... we as the readers dont have the right to say yet that they wont have any importance in the overall outcome of things, and that the song is not partially about them.

The series is about the politics and the magic if you ask me. If the entire series boils down to where only the Starks and Targaryens were important, than I say GRRM wasted all his time developing these other houses, most notably the Lannisters.

Tyrion, Jaime, Cersei... we as the readers dont have the right to say yet that they wont have any importance in the overall outcome of things, and that the song is not partially about them.

Three major storylines.

1-The war against the Others

2-The war for the Iron Throne

3-Dany's return to Westeros

every house and character has moved the plot forward in some way and is meaningful tot he story, the arguement that the Lannisters are not important is not necesarily true, but the arguement that the Starks are the most important part of the story is also not true.

every house and character has moved the plot forward in some way and is meaningful tot he story, the arguement that the Lannisters are not important is not necesarily true, but the arguement that the Starks are the most important part of the story is also not true.

Not saying they arent important and dont drive the story, just stating they have no part of the AAR/TPwwP propechies, which transcends the quest for IT, which will also likely be destroyed.

So saying the Starks are "Done" (which is originally why i made my post) is not really a smart thing to say.

I'm a Stannis fan because I've reached the point where I have no one else. I liked Bob and Ned. Dead. I liked Renly/Robb. Dead. Dany? Useless.

So Stannis it is. I don't know what I do if he dies. Maybe I'll go for someone like Jon or Sansa. I can't see myself ever supporting Aegon. Maybe I'll just stop caring for the IT and focus on the only king that matters, the King in the North.

Archived