Calling All Non-Book Readers

Honey Bee

These are just some videos that give you background info. I made my Father watch them. I love the girl who does the videos. She's great. If the links don't work (I'm on my iPad) just google "Comic Book Girl 19 YouTube".

There are no spoilers just info prior to the start of the Game of Thrones. I believe she has unsullied friends who watch the show but don't read the books so she's very careful. (As I've said, I do as well. I truly love this because it makes my experience that much better! )

**Youtube comments are dark and full of spoilers. If you'd like to discuss visit us back here on the forums. :D **

Watch them in this order: (they all have a bit of profanity)

Targaryens:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mnfYj-cHM5c

Lannister's: part one

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&v=v9q4Ht-W164

Lannister's: part two

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLXmhA0jVOI&feature=fvwrel

Stark's: part one

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=8hVrlvRXGxg

Stark's: part two

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=c7yeYWax7EE&feature=relmfu

*Warning* The 2nd edition of the Stark's has a theoretical spoiler in it. She does give you fair warning within the video, so stop watching if you prefer to be surprised. *Warning*

Hope you like it. Like I said, my Dad does not read the books, so this information is great. It gives you a bit more knowledge on the families and their motivations. I promise, no spoilers! It's too fabulous of a series to purposefully ruin it for all you lovely people. :)

Sorry it took me so long, I gave up on thinking that this thread was posted :P

I recently discovered her myself. It is indeed, good stuff. I think she's planning on covering the History of House Baratheon also.

I love her. She is awesome! She is so informative, its great if you dont read the books but want a bit more info. as my dad said, it really enhanced his experience. Did you watch her recap of Season 2 after it ended?

I've watched all her vids on the history of westeros. Just be careful on the Starks part 2. She kinda gives a spoiler of Jon Snow towards the end(the events that happen in Book 5) lol

Yea, I noticed that when I watched it the other day! Which stinks, so I don't think I will post it. :/

Those were neat videos.

Glad you liked it!

Even as a hardcore book reader I love this.

They're neat, right? Great for non book readers and awesome to have it all casually explained.

Sorry, but is that cleavage really necessary?

You know, I never really noticed it before. Sorry.

Yes it is.

ComicBookGirl19 rules.

If ya got it, flaunt it...

Even though I have read the books, the videos are still interesting.

I agree.

No need to apologize. I just don't like it when women objectify themselves like that.

I don't necessarily think it was projected that way. I was focused more on the content, not implying you weren't but I honestly never noticed.

No need to apologize. I just don't like it when women objectify themselves like that.

Riiiiiiiiight.... :rolleyes:

Rethorical question : when you see a woman flaunting a gorgeous, well taken care of, tanned, sweet body under a revealing and sensual dress at a bar, disco, or a party....

Is she objectifying herself, thus degrading herself?

I didn't find her to be dressed too provocatively... That actually sounds more like you projecting your own ideas onto her. I doubt she thinks of herself in such a way.

I recently discovered her channel as well, she sums it all up quite nicely.

Is there any point to warning people about the "theoretical" spoiler in Stark part 2? I thought she did a good job of warning people herself.

Technically that's not a spoiler in any case, it's just extremely well-founded speculation. :P

Is there any point to warning people about the "theoretical" spoiler in Stark part 2? I thought she did a good job of warning people herself.

Technically that's not a spoiler in any case, it's just extremely well-founded speculation. :P

Whoopsie. Must've been reading the comments.. You're right. Will make proper edits. Thanks for the heads up!

How is looking hot objectifying? There's nothing wrong with the way she's dressed. Is this site the breeding ground for over sensitive uber feminists?

How is looking hot objectifying? There's nothing wrong with the way she's dressed. Is this site the breeding ground for over sensitive uber feminists?

Would a feminist be annoyed at a woman showing cleavage? That sounds like a sexist comment and close to slut-shaming if anything. As if it's bad for a woman to want to dress sexy.

Great videos though.

Her earlier videos were almost impossible to watch with that idiotic ADHS inducing editing, especially those weird 1-second "warps" or "timejumps" or whatever they are called every few seconds. I left a rather nasty comment regarding that issue on one of her videos some time ago, the videos now seem to be edited differently and are much easier to watch.

Archived